Best Buy BlackBerry 8700C Qwerty Unlocked SmartPhone (Silver)--International Version With No Warranty

BlackBerry 8700C Qwerty Unlocked SmartPhone (Silver)--International Version With No Warranty

BlackBerry 8700C Qwerty Unlocked SmartPhone (Silver)--International Version With No Warranty by BlackBerry


Buy Now



Light Sensing Screen.Organizer.Thin.Phone.Browser. You will get a thin stylish lightweight handheld with QWERTY keyboard mild sensing reveal and MP3 ringtones. And all the performance you are expecting from a BlackBerry tool push e-mail phone browser and organizer are also incorporated..

Read more BlackBerry 8700C Qwerty Unlocked SmartPhone (Silver)--International Version With No Warranty


BlackBerry 8700C Qwerty Unlocked SmartPhone (Silver)--International Version With No Warranty Feature


  • Light Sensing Screen
  • Organizer
  • Thin
  • Phone
  • Browser


  • Customer Reviews on BlackBerry 8700C Qwerty Unlocked SmartPhone (Silver)--International Version With No Warranty


    2.5 Out Of 5 Stars (4 Customer Reviews)  
    Reviews for BlackBerry 8700C Qwerty Unlocked SmartPhone (Silver)--International Version With No Warranty (Wireless Phone Accessory) The image of this cellphone does not do it justice. It looks like a undeniable grey phone, however once I obtained mine I used to be pleased to look it was once more silver than grey. If you are looking at this phone, I will assume you've carried out your analysis and are mindful it is an older variation that doesn't have a digital camera and make the most ofs a observe wheel, reasonably than what the newer Blackberry variations utilize to navigate. With that stated, this is my second of this adaptation and I purchase them as a end result of I just like the features it has and that it go well withs my needs completely. T-Mobile is my provider and this cellphone labored nice after I placed my T-Mobile SIM in. The only other factor I might mention is that the phone is branded for AT&T. This does not hassle me as a outcome of I preserve mine in a case that obliterates the branding. Overall, it is a excellent phone that carry outs well and really feels very sturdy. The keyboard is the perfect and very best to use that I even have every tried. This phone is just now not for those that are into the newest and niceest thing. This telephone is excellent for these who wish to maintain up with their electronic mail, surf the online, textual content, speak (speaker operate is superb), and rather more.
    .
    Reviews for BlackBerry 8700C Qwerty Unlocked SmartPhone (Silver)--International Version With No Warranty (Wireless Phone Accessory) unlocked cell telephone kings.remember the identify of this firm when you purchase a telephone.I thought i purchased a blackberry at a just right price as a consequence of it is an older version.i sold and stored it in storage and i gave it to the person three days ago.Boy,this cellphone is a toy cellphone.nothing works and everything is plastic.please e-mail at charlessquare@hotmail.com for further small print.i contacted the corporate and see what occurs.



    Where to Buy BlackBerry 8700C Qwerty Unlocked SmartPhone (Silver)--International Version With No Warranty on Black Friday Deals 2011 & Cyber Monday Deals 2011 ?

    Buy Now



    Best Black Friday Deals on BlackBerry 8700C Qwerty Unlocked SmartPhone (Silver)--International Version With No Warranty, Compare Price Before Buy BlackBerry 8700C Qwerty Unlocked SmartPhone (Silver)--International Version With No Warranty on Sale, Faster & Saver Shipping. Limited Time Offer! Save Today!