LG GD580 Lollipop Unlocked GSM Tri-Band Cell Phone with 3.15MP Camera, Bluetooth, FM Radio, and MP3 Player--International Version by LG Electronics MobileComm USA
GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900, HSDPA 2100.MP3/WAV/WMA/AAC+/MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player, Stereo FM radio with RDS.External Memory Type: microSD as much as 8GB.Bluetooth Stereo.3.15 MP, 2048 x 1536Pixels. Lollipop GD580 from LG, a slim design with three eye-catching colours. Customizable LED lights are unique and different hidden gentle impact of 7 colours indulges you in a temper of affection and fancy..
Read more LG GD580 Lollipop Unlocked GSM Tri-Band Cell Phone with 3.15MP Camera, Bluetooth, FM Radio, and MP3 Player--International Version
LG GD580 Lollipop Unlocked GSM Tri-Band Cell Phone with 3.15MP Camera, Bluetooth, FM Radio, and MP3 Player--International Version Feature
Customer Reviews on LG GD580 Lollipop Unlocked GSM Tri-Band Cell Phone with 3.15MP Camera, Bluetooth, FM Radio, and MP3 Player--International Version
4.5 Out Of 5 Stars (2 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for LG GD580 Lollipop Unlocked GSM Tri-Band Cell Phone with three.15MP Camera, Bluetooth, FM Radio, and MP3 Player--International Version with No Warranty (Red) (Wireless Phone Accessory) My lollipop came on the anticipated arrival date in just right situation. There was once a converter for the charger so that was once good. I sold my lollipop from FGS Trading and used to be able to happily get the bubble font :) I've had it for about per week now and I'm currently using it with at&t and it is working decently. I needed to do a little looking online to manually put within the environments for web and mms but that works now too. There are loads of cute wallpapers, musics, and video recreations on this telephone to entertain you. The battery ultimates for about 2-3 days depending on use. The inside digicam is awesome! The exterior digicam takes really clear pictures as neatly. The cons are that it every so often doesn't have signal out of nowhere, it lags occasionally and it doesn't have threaded text messaging. Also, I'm having hassle finding software replaces for the telephone so that it can run quicker. Overall it is a in reality lovable telephone in case you are not having a look for a slightlyscreen or all the options of a smartphone. I indisputably recommend getting this cute phone!
EDIT: 6-4-11
My buddy made up our thoughtss to order from the same company and did now not get bubble font. So it is really random; it isn't assured that the lollipop may have bubble font.
Reviews for LG GD580 Lollipop Unlocked GSM Tri-Band Cell Phone with 3.15MP Camera, Bluetooth, FM Radio, and MP3 Player--International Version with No Warranty (Red) (Wireless Phone Accessory) I actually like this phone. I used to be a little bit confused in the beginning when I first turned it on, nevertheless it works perfectly. This version that I got does not have the Bubble font, but I'm still do not mind.
Where to Buy LG GD580 Lollipop Unlocked GSM Tri-Band Cell Phone with 3.15MP Camera, Bluetooth, FM Radio, and MP3 Player--International Version on Black Friday Deals 2011 & Cyber Monday Deals 2011 ?
Best Black Friday Deals on LG GD580 Lollipop Unlocked GSM Tri-Band Cell Phone with 3.15MP Camera, Bluetooth, FM Radio, and MP3 Player--International Version , Compare Price Before Buy LG GD580 Lollipop Unlocked GSM Tri-Band Cell Phone with 3.15MP Camera, Bluetooth, FM Radio, and MP3 Player--International Version on Sale, Faster & Saver Shipping. Limited Time Offer! Save Today!