LG KP500 Cookie Unlocked Phone with 3.2 MP Camera, Quad Band GSM, TFT Resistive Touchscreen, and Accelerometer Sensor for by LG Electronics MobileComm USA
Touch Screen.3.15 mp camera.quad band.mp4 participant.up to 16 gig card capability...
Read more LG KP500 Cookie Unlocked Phone with 3.2 MP Camera, Quad Band GSM, TFT Resistive Touchscreen, and Accelerometer Sensor for
LG KP500 Cookie Unlocked Phone with 3.2 MP Camera, Quad Band GSM, TFT Resistive Touchscreen, and Accelerometer Sensor for Feature
Customer Reviews on LG KP500 Cookie Unlocked Phone with 3.2 MP Camera, Quad Band GSM, TFT Resistive Touchscreen, and Accelerometer Sensor for
4.0 Out Of 5 Stars (2 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for LG KP500 Cookie Unlocked Phone with three.2 MP Camera, Quad Band GSM, TFT Resistive Touchscreen, and Accelerometer Sensor for Auto-Rotate--International Version with No Warranty (Genuine Gold) (Wireless Phone Accessory) Present for a relative. Loves this cellphone and I was once really happy with this buy. Thanks.
Reviews for LG KP500 Cookie Unlocked Phone with three.2 MP Camera, Quad Band GSM, TFT Resistive Touchscreen, and Accelerometer Sensor for Auto-Rotate--International Version with No Warranty (Genuine Gold) (Wireless Phone Accessory) I only offered this telephone on account of the color, but after receiving it I was very disappointed. This is more like a bronze coloration than a gold. That defeated one of the most main functions I sold the phone for. Every other thing is ok, but I actually needed a gold colour phone.
Best Black Friday Laptop Deals on LG KP500 Cookie Unlocked Phone with 3.2 MP Camera, Quad Band GSM, TFT Resistive Touchscreen, and Accelerometer Sensor for , Compare Price Before Buy LG KP500 Cookie Unlocked Phone with 3.2 MP Camera, Quad Band GSM, TFT Resistive Touchscreen, and Accelerometer Sensor for on Sale, Faster & Saver Shipping. Limited Time Offer! Save Today!