Reviews Motorola V330 - Cellular phone - GSM - folder (flip)

Motorola V330 - Cellular phone - GSM - folder (flip)

Motorola V330 - Cellular phone - GSM - folder (flip) by Motorola


Buy Now



Includes Krusell case+clip (MSRP $30)!, charger, hands-free cord, orig. battery, guide, in box.Krusell case+clip: matchs the flip cellphone in each open and closed positions.Does NOT embody SIM card.Purchased from T-Mobile June 2005 but not used, Motorola guarantee in impact.Tri-band GSM, bluetooth, digicam, speakerphone, text messaging, WAP web, mp3 ringtones. What's in the Box V330 handset, lithium-ion battery, shuttle charger, user's manual. a distant Imaging and Entertainment With 5 MB of interior reminiscence storage, the V330 shines within the leisure department. The cellphone's VGA (640 x 480) digital camera incorporates a 4x digital zoom, picture high quality options, and an auto-timer so you may be for your photos, too. Capture stills after which ship them to your buddys via MMS messaging or email, or to your PC by the use of USB or Bluetooth. The V330 provides video capability, too, which means you can seize quick video clips and, identical to photographs, share them the way you see match. The telephone also beef ups custom images for wallpapers so which you could gown up the phone to match your fancy. Speed dialing, which lets you call pre-programmed numbers with one button is in-built, as is a vibrating alert. A speakerphone makes it simple to speak while not having the telephone to your ear..

Read more Motorola V330 - Cellular phone - GSM - folder (flip)


Motorola V330 - Cellular phone - GSM - folder (flip) Feature


  • Includes Krusell case+clip (MSRP $30)!, charger, hands-free wire, orig. battery, handbook, in box
  • Krusell case+clip: fits the flip phone in both open and closed positions
  • Does NOT embody SIM card
  • Purchased from T-Mobile June 2005 but now not used, Motorola warranty in effect
  • Tri-band GSM, bluetooth, camera, speakerphone, textual content messaging, WAP web, mp3 ringtones


  • Customer Reviews on Motorola V330 - Cellular phone - GSM - folder (flip)



    Reviews for Motorola V330 - Cellular telephone - GSM - folder (flip) (Wireless Phone) I like this cellphone. It feels neatly made and has an attractive quality generously proportioned screen; a definite plus for people who like games on their cells. Although the Amazon record names it a Tri-band phone, it is in actuality Quad-band. Most essentially for me, it speaks Mac. Using an information cable ( choose up a cheapie on ebay ) it functions flawlessly with iSync for iCal and Address Book. The handiest thing that I'm now not very pleased about is that contact e mail and addresses don't appear to transfer to the cellphone ( the one reason I gave it four famous persons as an alternative of 5 ). There may well be a approach to accomplish this, however I even haven't been able to figure out the option to do it.



    But what I in level of fact like about his phone is that it performs relatively handsomely as a wi-fi bluetooth modem. My telephone makes use of the T-Mobile network, and combined with the " all the data you can eat " software ( round $20 a month ) and my iBook with a D-Link BT adapter, and I'm good to go. The set up is a piece advanced, but the good other folks at T-Mobile provided me with the data.



    It's keep watch overs are very easy to use and it appears great, I reside in a signal challenged space, but I even have discovered that the V330 works better then every other cell I have ever owned. The picture quality is no longer anything else to put in writing residence about, although the zoom function is pretty efficient. Generally discussing I like my cellphones to have information card capability, particularly for photo storage, however T-Mobile has a nifty Album function which means that you can store your images on-line. I was additionally impressed by this little telephone's sound.
    Reviews for Motorola V330 - Cellular cellphone - GSM - folder (flip) (Wireless Phone) I was a Nokia user for a quantity of years with 6610 as my closing handset, and I used to be little hesitant to buy a cellphone from a special model, so I ordered the V330 through T-mobile ($100 upgrade) after I was once positive I might return it (within 14 days). When I received the telephone I was pleasantly shocked that I preferred and I used to be ready figure out and use probably the most useful options immediately, so the cellphone keeps! I will provide my unique responses to the cellphone to the paragraphs to observe based to my last cellphone (Nokia). It is a lengthy review, however which you can go instantly to the options that pastime you.



    Phone Manual: Covers most effective the fundamentals don't are expecting to study the complete factor from the manual; I was once more or less annoyed in the beginning however, as I used to be discovering options of my own I had a discovery satisfaction.



    Sound Quality: I will simplest say that I get the filling that the opposite person is next to me! The discusserphone shouldn't be tremendous, is simply adequate. The quantity for each modes is sufficient.



    Ring Styles: You can select vibrate, vibrate and ring, vibrate after which ring, delicate and loud.



    Ring tones: I have tried it with midi and mp3 musics.
    Reviews for Motorola V330 - Cellular telephone - GSM - folder (flip) (Wireless Phone) I've had this cellphone for a couple weeks now and I must say that it is one in all the best possible cellphones T-Mobile has to provide. Its Quad-Band, which implys that you can benefit from enhanced coverage as T-Mobile signs roaming agreements nationwide. Its acquired a good camera that carry outs very neatly in low light scenarios (which is essential as a result of there is simply no longer any flash.) Bluetooth works flawlessly and is simple to set up.



    The jury is still out on the delicate-touch finish, mainly as a end result of I am unsure if it is going to cling up over time, however up to now, so excellent.



    The menu took slightly getting used to as probably essentially the most merchandises don't seem to be logically placed.



    Where to Buy Motorola V330 - Cellular phone - GSM - folder (flip) on Black Friday Deals 2011 & Cyber Monday Deals 2011 ?

    Buy Now



    Best Black Friday Deals on Motorola V330 - Cellular phone - GSM - folder (flip), Compare Price Before Buy Motorola V330 - Cellular phone - GSM - folder (flip) on Sale, Faster & Saver Shipping. Limited Time Offer! Save Today!