98655 Original OEM Motorola A630/RAZR V3/V551/V600 Mobile PhoneTools software CD With Bluetooth USB PC Adapter Review & Ratings

98655 Original OEM Motorola A630/RAZR V3/V551/V600 Mobile PhoneTools software CD With Bluetooth USB PC Adapter
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy 98655 Original OEM Motorola A630/RAZR V3/V551/V600 Mobile PhoneTools software CD With Bluetooth USB PC Adapter? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on 98655 Original OEM Motorola A630/RAZR V3/V551/V600 Mobile PhoneTools software CD With Bluetooth USB PC Adapter. Check out the link below:

>>

98655 Original OEM Motorola A630/RAZR V3/V551/V600 Mobile PhoneTools software CD With Bluetooth USB PC Adapter Review

I purchased this product primarily to synchronize my Calendar and Contacts in Outlook with my Motorola RAZR phone. The first problem was with the software installation. After about 2 hours I finally got on the Internet and discovered that PhoneTools will not install on Windows XP service pack 2 unless you make several changes to bluetooth using Windows Device Manager. After I finally got the software installed, it seemed to work reasonably well. My contacts and appointments copied to my cell phone with only minor problems.
A few days later the software hung up during a synchronization. I eventually re-installed it and it worked again - for a couple of days. Then it hung up again. Another reinstallation, another work for a couple of days, another software freeze. Now I can't even get the software to recognize my phone at all.
I pulled out a USB cable I have from a digital camera, re-installed the software, and was able to communicate with the phone using that.
I have installed this software on two different, less-than-a-year-old laptop computers and have had trouble with both. Motorola needs to go back and make this software more robust. Whatever features it has are worthless if the software won't run.
By the way, when it does work, the synchronization is considerably slower than I expected.
Update: I've had this software and adapter for about three months now. It seems to be working more reliabily although I don't know why. The only real problem I've had is both Outlook and the phone end up with multiple copies of the same appointment.

98655 Original OEM Motorola A630/RAZR V3/V551/V600 Mobile PhoneTools software CD With Bluetooth USB PC Adapter Overview



Want to learn more information about 98655 Original OEM Motorola A630/RAZR V3/V551/V600 Mobile PhoneTools software CD With Bluetooth USB PC Adapter?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now