2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900.This unlocked cellphone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile..Internal Memory: sixty four MB ROM, MicroSD expandable (4 GB max)..Camera: 2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels, LED flash..QWERTY keyboard, Trackball navigation, Blackberry Maps. This variant of the Curve provides GPS with support for location-based softwares, but is in any other case much like the unique 8300 edition. Other features of this consumer-oriented BlackBerry embrace a 2 megapixel digital camera, track player, stereo Bluetooth, 3.5mm headphone jack, and reminiscence card slot..
Read more Blackberry Curve 8310 Unlocked Phone with GPS, 2MP Camera and Bluetooth
Blackberry Curve 8310 Unlocked Phone with GPS, 2MP Camera and Bluetooth Feature
Available from 6 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| UnlockedCellPhoneKings | 4.7 | $119.99 |
| global cellular distributors | 3.8 | $129.95 |
| Voice Air | 4.9 | $134.00 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 6 store | ||
CustomerReviews on Blackberry Curve 8310 Unlocked Phone with GPS, 2MP Camera and Bluetooth
2.7 Out Of 5 Stars (9 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Blackberry Curve 8310 Unlocked Phone with GPS, 2MP Camera and Bluetooth (Wireless Phone Accessory) THE 8310 IS A GREAT BLACKBERRY. I PURCHASED THE UPGRADE TO THE TORCH AND WENT BACKWARDS TO THE CURVE BECAUSE IT IS MUCH EASIER TO USE. THE BLACKBERRY TORCH
DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE. I WILL STAY WITH THE BLACKBERRY CURVE WHICH IS A GOOD
CHOICE. I PURCHASED IT AND I AM GLAD I DID...
Reviews for Blackberry Curve 8310 Unlocked Phone with GPS, 2MP Camera and Bluetooth (Wireless Phone Accessory) It is an awfully nice telephone especially for its bb messaging device. The BlackBerry Curve 8310 has a good digicam and track participant. It was once straightforward to use it. Also that you can download a variety of footage and music and maintain them in it. I appreciated it very.
Reviews for Blackberry Curve 8310 Unlocked Phone with GPS, 2MP Camera and Bluetooth (Wireless Phone Accessory) GPS does not work. USB Mass storage does not work. No memory card. Battery dies in 2 days.
Other than that its a super telephone.