Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter with SD Slot and IR Remote (SD/MMC/USB Port/MP3) Review & Ratings

Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter with SD Slot and IR Remote (SD/MMC/USB Port/MP3)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter with SD Slot and IR Remote (SD/MMC/USB Port/MP3)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter with SD Slot and IR Remote (SD/MMC/USB Port/MP3). Check out the link below:

>>

Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter with SD Slot and IR Remote (SD/MMC/USB Port/MP3) Review

Buy with confidence. I purchased this item with some trepidation and not a lot of high expectations but it has pleasantly surprised me. The device works great with both SD and thumb drives. I haven't even bothered to use my MP3 player though I'm sure it would work just as well.
A 1meg SD card holds over 300 MP3 files for more than 10 hours of music and I had several laying around to use for each style of music I listed to. With device volume set at or near max It produces good sound through the radio and I use the radio volume for fine control.
Best features: full spectrum broadcast channel selection, remote control, equalizer by music style and volume control. Inexpensive enough to try with little risk. You can save albums but the device ignores the file associations.
Only Negative: it could use a "random" feature as it only will play songs in the directory save order and ignores album information. For the price it is a minor pan.

Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter with SD Slot and IR Remote (SD/MMC/USB Port/MP3) Overview



Want to learn more information about Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter with SD Slot and IR Remote (SD/MMC/USB Port/MP3)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now