iBike Phone Booth bicycle mount for iPhone or iPod touch Review & Ratings

iBike Phone Booth bicycle mount for iPhone or iPod touch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy iBike Phone Booth bicycle mount for iPhone or iPod touch? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on iBike Phone Booth bicycle mount for iPhone or iPod touch. Check out the link below:

>>

iBike Phone Booth bicycle mount for iPhone or iPod touch Review

This "phone booth" iPhone holder is great. It's two point mount holds the phone holder very securely to the bars. The rain-proof, dust-proof phone holder fits my iPhone 4 perfectly, but comes with foam to fit other phones, including the iPhone 3.
The touch-pad works perfectly. There is some glare off the touch-pad cover, but I think this is insignificant, considering that my phone will be on the bike, and in good condition when I arrive. I ride on bumpy country roads, and some bumpy trails, and I was concerned about the phone going flying, but not with this holder. This is a well designed, well made item, worth every penny. If you do not want to worry about the phone, get this holder!

iBike Phone Booth bicycle mount for iPhone or iPod touch Overview



Want to learn more information about iBike Phone Booth bicycle mount for iPhone or iPod touch?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now