Motorola H500 - Headset ( over-the-ear ) - wireless - Bluetooth - magenta Review & Ratings

Motorola H500 - Headset ( over-the-ear ) - wireless - Bluetooth - magenta
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Motorola H500 - Headset ( over-the-ear ) - wireless - Bluetooth - magenta? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Motorola H500 - Headset ( over-the-ear ) - wireless - Bluetooth - magenta. Check out the link below:

>>

Motorola H500 - Headset ( over-the-ear ) - wireless - Bluetooth - magenta Review

LOVE THIS BLUETOOTH HEADSET!!! VERY COMFORTABLE to wear, looks good, I LOVE IT! It's was so good I bought 2 in different colors. HOWEVER, it doesn't work very well...screws up my phone, constantly disconnects/reconnects, it says it's on, but if I make a call I get no sound from the headset or the phone 80% of the time, and almost everyone I talk to, while using it, says they cannot understand a word I say. THE BOTTOMLINE IS, DON'T BOTHER.

Motorola H500 - Headset ( over-the-ear ) - wireless - Bluetooth - magenta Overview



Want to learn more information about Motorola H500 - Headset ( over-the-ear ) - wireless - Bluetooth - magenta?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now