Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy LG HBM-730 Bluetooth Headset? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on LG HBM-730 Bluetooth Headset. Check out the link below:
LG HBM-730 Bluetooth Headset Review
I would give this 4.5 stars really. Note that I am pairing this with an LG, so this might be why I am so pleased with it!First of all, I disagree with some of the negative comments. For me and my ears, it is LOUD enough and COMFORTABLE to wear
FIT & COMFORT: A-
It is easier to wear than most, though it took a minute to figure it out. Simply slip on and once the ear bud is in - twist slightly so it snug in the ear, and gently rests on the ear flap. It feels secure in the ear, not like others that feel like they are ready to fly off at any moment. I thought the wire would be uncomfortable, but it is not. It is also a breeze to take off. And lightweight too!
SOUND QUALITY: A-
I have tried a few, and think an ear bud is best for hearing while driving. This one is like an iPod earphone, just rests there, and works well. People hear me well too and comment that they did not know I was on a Bluetooth headset (unlike the Cardo that made me sound like a robot). Though it is loud enough, I wish I had the option of making it a little bit louder, and the quality is very good but not excellent. Wind and background noise don't seem to be much of an issue; no echo complaints either.
CONTROLS: B+
One thing that really bothered me about the Plantronics headset I had previously was that it could not accept call waiting - a pain when driving. This LG headset can and the controls are simple and straight-forward. A tap of the face plate (though it requires more than a gentle push and has an annoying clik-clak mechanic sound - hence the lower grade here) and you make a call, accept call-waiting call, reject a call (tap and hold) or end a call. Volume is on the side, and though small, works OK - top of button for loud, lower the volume using the lower end of the rocker switch.
BATTERY: C
I would say 3 hours of talk time is more realistic (maybe 4 if there is no standby time, but I probably did 10 hours standby and nearly 3 hours of talking before the battery died.) Not bad, but not great either.
Last comments are that I can charge it with my LG VX8600 car charger (a plus) but it has a plastic flap that really gets in the way (as does the phone) and the charger requires focus and concentration to plug in, doesn't just slip right in (a minus). Another plus is that the light is a discreet red, and does not light up the interior of my car with the typical blue flash (or is that a police car nearby? LOL) at night.
Glad I found one that works.
LG HBM-730 Bluetooth Headset Overview
Want to learn more information about LG HBM-730 Bluetooth Headset?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now