Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Logitech Desktop MK120 Mouse and keyboard Combo (920-002565)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Logitech Desktop MK120 Mouse and keyboard Combo (920-002565). Check out the link below:
Logitech Desktop MK120 Mouse and keyboard Combo (920-002565) Review
Original plan was to purchase a wireless keyboard and mouse combo, after reviews and specs I realized I wasn't a huge fan of any of the options. I reformed my plan to purchase a new keyboard and use an old mouse, well after looking around at various sites I found this combo to be the best.Keyboard is standard layout and fairly low profile. Feels good to type on and has worked great for gaming so far. Mouse is a standard 2 button and wheel optical mouse works well as well.
Only down side I can see is that the cable seems to be a bit light gauge and may affect the life expectancy of the keyboard or mouse, however if you don't have animals that may eat the cable and if you plan to plug this into an office set up and never remove it I am sure it wont affect its longevity.
Logitech Desktop MK120 Mouse and keyboard Combo (920-002565) Overview
With a comfortable, quiet keyboard that's sleek yet sturdy and a high-definition optical mouse, the durable logitech desktop mk120 brings comfort, style and usb simmplicity together.Want to learn more information about Logitech Desktop MK120 Mouse and keyboard Combo (920-002565)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now