Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Sennheiser MM100 Bluetooth Headset - Black/ Gray? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Sennheiser MM100 Bluetooth Headset - Black/ Gray. Check out the link below:
Sennheiser MM100 Bluetooth Headset - Black/ Gray Review
Rather on the pricey side but this is definitely the best A2DP stereo bluetooth head I have tried. The number one feature is reception. With other headsets, I tend to lose reception quite quickly if I start to move away from my cell phone. With the Sennheisers, at home, I can actually walk into the next room or even go upstairs and not miss a beat. Sound quality is very good. I have trouble with in-ear headsets due to chronic ear infections that make them uncomfortable. These are larger speakers that sit on the outside of the ear. They have plenty of volume. Controls work very effectively to start, stop, pause, and play my music or podcasts. Once paired, they connect consistently with no fuss with my Android 2.1 phone. The built in microphone seems to work well for calls.My only complaints are minor. First, this headset can sometimes become uncomfortable slightly pinching the front of my ears at the point where the neckband connects to the ear pieces; this is generally relieved by a minor readjustment of position. The other design consequence is that, because the neckband is not flexible, this headset is a bit bulky -- it cannot be folded down to be stored in a pocket etc. Again, I compensate -- when not in use, I tend to loop them around the handle of my briefcase or computer case. Not very sightly, but it does keep them handy and easily accessible if I get a call.
Sennheiser MM100 Bluetooth Headset - Black/ Gray Overview
Want to learn more information about Sennheiser MM100 Bluetooth Headset - Black/ Gray?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now