Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Motorola FINITI Bluetooth Headset (Motorola Premium Packaging)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Motorola FINITI Bluetooth Headset (Motorola Premium Packaging). Check out the link below:
Motorola FINITI Bluetooth Headset (Motorola Premium Packaging) Review
SO FAR SO GOOD. I haven't had many calls or been outside to test the stealth mode however the calls I have gotten haven't had any problem understanding or hearing me clearly. As for volume I actually had to turn mine DOWN!!! As it was too loud this is a plus! Another winner for me is the fact I can pair with 2 phones and answer one while one the line on the other. I can listen to my Samsung infuse mp3 (Bluetooth has a2dp for listening to music) this alone would give 5 stars however I need more time to determine an increase in stars (I will update at a later date). Being able to listen to music through the Bluetooth is great, I workout and don't like the cords getting in the way with the earpiece that came with the my infuse. Also I can listen while out walking, shopping, or riding while my kids watch their movies and listen to their movies through the Jeep speakers (which keeps me from being able to listen to my music/radio). So in all thus far it's a great Bluetooth. Added I only paid $37 for it and regular price on many other sites were $80-$130. By the way I didn't shop Amazon for it but felt the need to leave a GREAT review for those who may want to shop Amazon for this Bluetooth.Motorola FINITI Bluetooth Headset (Motorola Premium Packaging) Overview
Designed with extreme conditions in mind, the FINITI Bluetooth headset from Motorola's Elite Series offers a three-microphone solution that lets you carry on a conversation wherever your adventures take you. And with MotoSpeak, the FINITI allows you to listen to a text message and dictate a response, leaving your hands free to tackle whatever life throws at you.
Enjoy clear conversations and MotoSpeak functionality with the Motorola FINITI (see larger image).
Want to learn more information about Motorola FINITI Bluetooth Headset (Motorola Premium Packaging)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now