Save 38% Off: Windy31 USB-Type Portable Wireless Gateway to Combine Wireless Lan card, Wireless AP and Wireless Router (Black) (Retail Packaged) Review & Ratings

Windy31 USB-Type Portable Wireless Gateway to Combine Wireless Lan card, Wireless AP and Wireless Router (Black) (Retail Packaged)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Windy31 USB-Type Portable Wireless Gateway to Combine Wireless Lan card, Wireless AP and Wireless Router (Black) (Retail Packaged)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Windy31 USB-Type Portable Wireless Gateway to Combine Wireless Lan card, Wireless AP and Wireless Router (Black) (Retail Packaged). Check out the link below:

>>

Windy31 USB-Type Portable Wireless Gateway to Combine Wireless Lan card, Wireless AP and Wireless Router (Black) (Retail Packaged) Review

I like to get out of my office and work out on the counter with my own personal laptop. Our IT guys were miffed that I had installed a traditional wireless router to allow me to do this because, with only one NIC card, it put the desktop as well as the laptop behind a NAT address - and so IT couldn't "see" the company desktop. Now, instead, I use the Windy31. Since it just looks like one of those big, old, first generation, USB drives, no one knows it is a router, and the company desktop can be seen by IT (so they're happy). But, I can get a very good wireless connection through the Windy31 at 50ft. or so from my office. When I go home, I just unplug the big, old "USB drive". I very pleased with this product.

Windy31 USB-Type Portable Wireless Gateway to Combine Wireless Lan card, Wireless AP and Wireless Router (Black) (Retail Packaged) Overview



Want to learn more information about Windy31 USB-Type Portable Wireless Gateway to Combine Wireless Lan card, Wireless AP and Wireless Router (Black) (Retail Packaged)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now