Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy HP Pavilion dv6-6150us Entertainment Notebook PC (Silver)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on HP Pavilion dv6-6150us Entertainment Notebook PC (Silver). Check out the link below:
HP Pavilion dv6-6150us Entertainment Notebook PC (Silver) Review
Office Max just started to offer this model for about $650, which is very good for the features. It's fast and has an i5 processer with 6 gigs of ram. The fingerprint reader is really neat. It has USB 3.0 connections which is nice if you have an external drive for backup that a USB 3 connection. The battery life seems very good although I haven't tried to see how long it really lasts. I like the "clean" look of the design. The aluminimun case seems to stay clean. There were some programs I didn't want,- but they were not hard remove. The speakers sound good, but are not particularly loud. (I have noticed that they have been getting a louder, as they are being used!) I've had it about a month now and have used most features and, so far, everything "works". I was a little disappointed to find that Microsoft Mail no longer comes with computers. I would have used it, but g-mail or Mozilla Thunderbird work just fine. I tried windows Live Mail, but can live without it. Anyways, this is a great computer for the money and I would not have any problems in recommending it, - especially if you can find it in the $650-700 price range.HP Pavilion dv6-6150us Entertainment Notebook PC (Silver) Overview
Hear what you've been missing with Beats Audio on the HP Pavilion dv6-6150us Entertainment Notebook PC, which also has a powerful processor with Intel Turbo Boost Technology. HP Cool Sense technology helps you stay comfortable by directing heat away from your lap. Plus, this HP laptop has an integrated fingerprint reader so you can access your online accounts securely with the swipe of a finger. Watch DVDs on the 15.6-inch diagonal high-definition LED display, stream content to your HD TV with Intel Wireless Display and video chat in low-light environments using the integrated webcam. Print, e-mail and browse the web wirelessly using built-in Wi-Fi. You can also store thousands of files on the large 750GB hard drive for fast access. HP Protect Smart Hard Drive Protection helps prevent data loss. The HP Pavilion dv6-6150us Entertainment Notebook PC shows off your sense of style, too, with the brushed aluminum finish in steel gray. Transfer photos from a memory card directly to your HP laptop using the digital media reader and back up your files on discs using the DVD burner. With a battery life of up to 6.5 hours, work and play on the go without plugging in your notebook. And at 5.78 lbs, the dv6 is easy to carry in your backpack or laptop bag.Want to learn more information about HP Pavilion dv6-6150us Entertainment Notebook PC (Silver)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now