Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Adidas Micoach Armband Black? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Adidas Micoach Armband Black. Check out the link below:
Adidas Micoach Armband Black Review
I'd been looking for a case to hold my Blackberry Torch for a while, since I got rid of my iPod Touch a few months ago. I found this case on the Adidas site, and of course, Amazon beat the price handily. The case is thin, but I haven't seen any issues of tearing (or breakage) yet. The case is not really a universal holder, though. My Torch is fairly thick, and it fit in there pretty snug at first. I had trouble getting it in and out of the case, which made me uncomfortable because of the slider on my phone. However, the phone slides in and out of the case just fine now. I guess the fabric stretched out.I think the thin case is actually better for the use of this product. It sucks the sweat away and keeps it from adding too much bulk to my arm.
The only problem I have with this case is the placement of the headphone openings. My phone has the jack at the back of the phone, and I do think it won't take long for the fabric at the area of the jack hole to tear.
I think it's a great product and would recommend this product to others.
Adidas Micoach Armband Black Overview
Want to learn more information about Adidas Micoach Armband Black?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now