Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Samsung 410 Bluetooth Headset (Black and Silver)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Samsung 410 Bluetooth Headset (Black and Silver). Check out the link below:
Samsung 410 Bluetooth Headset (Black and Silver) Review
Small and comfortable, this set stays in my ear. When not in use it's easily tucked into a shirt pocket. The charging cradle makes charging in a vehicle impossible unless you acquire a second unit in order to have the second cradle available. Then you also need an auto adapter, which is an extra purchase.I keep one charging and just swap the one I've been using for the one that is charging, thus avoiding having the unit fizzle out on me during the day.
The volume and all-purpose buttons take some getting used to, but when you become used to them, you can use voice-dial (if your phone supports this), redial, answer and hangup with relative ease. The single caveat here is the fact that it is quite easy when readjusting the set in your ear to accidentally hit the redial (multi-function) button. It's that round, circular area visible in the photo above the word "Samsung." I've also had this happen when the unit was in my pocket. Recently this caused me to accidentally dial my home phone, and when I picked up there was an odd David Lynch moment when my voice, feeding back into both the headset and the home phone receiver, echoed strangely.
Volume buttons are located on the left and right sides. If the flashing blue LED annoys you, you can temporarily disable it by squeezing both the volume buttons simultaneously and holding for a few seconds.
Overall this is nicely designed and the limitations with the multi-function button are easily overcome if you are willing to take a little extra care not to accidentally push the all-in-one button. I enjoy using the headset and find it much more desirable than anything with an ear loop. It is so comfortable that you have to be careful not to wear it into the shower.
Four stars instead of five only out of consideration of the multi-function button issue, which is not very serious as far as I am concerned, but I feel that some users might find this minor glitch a deal buster. Thus I am deducting one star on behalf of those princes and princesses for whom this pea would prove too great an irritant to be tolerated. I feel your pain, your highnesses.
I would recommend this product to a friend, and have done so.
Samsung 410 Bluetooth Headset (Black and Silver) Overview
mono bluetoothWant to learn more information about Samsung 410 Bluetooth Headset (Black and Silver)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now