Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Pyle PLDN72BT 7-Inch Double Din TFT Touch Screen DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/MP4/CD-R/USB/SD-MMC Card Slot/AM/FM/BLUETOOTH? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Pyle PLDN72BT 7-Inch Double Din TFT Touch Screen DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/MP4/CD-R/USB/SD-MMC Card Slot/AM/FM/BLUETOOTH. Check out the link below:
Pyle PLDN72BT 7-Inch Double Din TFT Touch Screen DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/MP4/CD-R/USB/SD-MMC Card Slot/AM/FM/BLUETOOTH Review
I purchased this unit due to the clean exterior with minimal blue backlit buttons. When it wow factor this is not the unit for that. It has a lot of features but the actual software is basic bare bones. You have your usual bass, treble, fade and such but no screensaver and no animations. The thermostat looking volume indicator is cartoonish. I love the body of this one but the software of the PLD70BT is better. I will review that later. This one I could never get the RDS functions to work. So I just said forget it. The remote is pretty flat and not too big. Like a long credit card but thicker and the buttons flatter that typical tv remotes. Otherwise, if you want a good touch screen and are using it for basics or with a back up camera. This is not bad but don't expect really nice display or great looking backgrounds.Pyle PLDN72BT 7-Inch Double Din TFT Touch Screen DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/MP4/CD-R/USB/SD-MMC Card Slot/AM/FM/BLUETOOTH Overview
Want to learn more information about Pyle PLDN72BT 7-Inch Double Din TFT Touch Screen DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/MP4/CD-R/USB/SD-MMC Card Slot/AM/FM/BLUETOOTH?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now