Save 67% Off: Microsoft Mobile Memory Mouse 8000 Mac/Win Review & Ratings

Microsoft Mobile Memory Mouse 8000 Mac/Win
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Microsoft Mobile Memory Mouse 8000 Mac/Win? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Microsoft Mobile Memory Mouse 8000 Mac/Win. Check out the link below:

>>

Microsoft Mobile Memory Mouse 8000 Mac/Win Review

I wanted this mouse because it's one of the few 5-button laptop/notebook mice. All the other features, including the flash drive and wireless receiver were bonuses.
It's a good little mouse. It's a nice size and fits well in my hand. I haven't had a problem with its responsiveness and tracking. I really like that it has an on/off switch, can use BlueTooth, and uses a AAA rechargeable battery.
The extra buttons on the side (I use for back/forward) are placed too far back for such a small mouse. I'd like it better if the extra buttons were on each side of the mouse like some of the old Microsoft corded versions.
The scroll wheel is too loose which doesn't serve me well when zooming in and out of detailed Visio diagrams.
The carrying case is too small to carry the mouse, the receiver, and the cord. It all fits but it's weird and bulky. It should at least fit receiver well.
Finally, I read a review by someone else somewhere that the mouse is too bulky (high) for a laptop mouse. I didn't think much of it until I put it in my bag. It could probably be flatter. I would've opted for flatter and a little longer.
Despite these cons, I still like the mouse and I'll keep using it until I find another notebook mouse with 5-buttons.

Microsoft Mobile Memory Mouse 8000 Mac/Win Overview

MicrosoftMobile Memory Mouse 8000 Mac/Win USB Port English North America US Only

Want to learn more information about Microsoft Mobile Memory Mouse 8000 Mac/Win?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now