Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy PCMICROSTORE Brand LG Voyager VX-10000 VX10000 Black Leather Texture Horizontal Holster Carrying Case With Belt Loop And Clip? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on PCMICROSTORE Brand LG Voyager VX-10000 VX10000 Black Leather Texture Horizontal Holster Carrying Case With Belt Loop And Clip. Check out the link below:
PCMICROSTORE Brand LG Voyager VX-10000 VX10000 Black Leather Texture Horizontal Holster Carrying Case With Belt Loop And Clip Review
The case I received is NOT as it was pictured on Amazon. I purchase it ONLY because I wanted exactly what was pictured. The case I received has an "X" on the front flap and an elastic band stiched into the leather side straps. This will fail over time and the cell phone will fall out. Don't waste your time and money ordering what is pictured. That is not what you will receive.PCMICROSTORE Brand LG Voyager VX-10000 VX10000 Black Leather Texture Horizontal Holster Carrying Case With Belt Loop And Clip Overview
Want to learn more information about PCMICROSTORE Brand LG Voyager VX-10000 VX10000 Black Leather Texture Horizontal Holster Carrying Case With Belt Loop And Clip?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now