Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Avantalk BTCK-20 Bluetooth Handsfree Car Kit w/Caller ID for Apple cell phone? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Avantalk BTCK-20 Bluetooth Handsfree Car Kit w/Caller ID for Apple cell phone. Check out the link below:
Avantalk BTCK-20 Bluetooth Handsfree Car Kit w/Caller ID for Apple cell phone Review
I ordered the Avantlak BTCK-20 for it's advertised features at a really good price. Having used it for a few weeks. I offer my opinion as follows:Pro: Nice looking, easy to use, simple controls, downloaded my phone's contact list easily. It also paired easily with my Motorola phone. Call reception is good & clear.
Con: British female voice is difficult to understand, does not always give the incomming caller's name even when that name is on the list, People I talk to say they hear a fair amount of echo, It did not come with a wall charger (though my Motorola mini usb charger seems to fit) & most irritating of all is that it shuts itself off after 10 minutes of standby to save the battery. This means that if I am on a trip of any length, I either keep turning it on or answer an incoming call with my cell phone & then turn the blu-tooth on.
Summary: I will continue to use it but should have paid a bit more for something better.
Avantalk BTCK-20 Bluetooth Handsfree Car Kit w/Caller ID for Apple cell phone Overview
Want to learn more information about Avantalk BTCK-20 Bluetooth Handsfree Car Kit w/Caller ID for Apple cell phone?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now