Best Buy Motorola EX128 Unlocked Phone with Dual-Sim and Touchscreen - International Warranty - Black

Motorola EX128 Unlocked Phone with Dual-Sim and Touchscreen - International Warranty - Black

Motorola EX128 Unlocked Phone with Dual-Sim and Touchscreen - International Warranty - Black by Motorola


More Information



DUAL SIM STANDBY, Stereo FM radio with RDS,.This unlocked cellular phone is suitable with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported. It won't work with CDMA services like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint..Motorola,Quadband,Bluetooth,Touch Screen,Dual Sim,.MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player,Organizer,Voice memo,.Predictive textual content input,SMS, MMS, Email, reminiscence Card slot. Well .. Do you lift cell two cellphone with you all of the time ? in this case Motorola ex128 is the suitable phone for you. Motorola Ex128 is Dual sim card telephone. Just pop for your sim playing cards to the cellphone and you're ready to head.Recive name on each number any time. Both telephone will on STANDBY LIVE MODE all of the time so there will be no leave out call at all. Both sim card will function on quadband mode. Where ever you go in this world ..as long as you could have a gsm sim card.. you're going to be at all times on contact. SIM 1 GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 2 GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - This cellphone has all other options like FM RADIO, reminiscence Card slot, Full contact display,mp3 ring tone and so on..

Read more Motorola EX128 Unlocked Phone with Dual-Sim and Touchscreen - International Warranty - Black


Motorola EX128 Unlocked Phone with Dual-Sim and Touchscreen - International Warranty - Black Feature


  • DUAL SIM STANDBY, Stereo FM radio with RDS,
  • This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM providers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all provider features could also be supported. It will now not work with CDMA services like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.
  • Motorola,Quadband,Bluetooth,Touch Screen,Dual Sim,
  • MP3/WAV/eAAC+ participant,Organizer,Voice memo,
  • Predictive textual content input,SMS, MMS, Email, memory Card slot


  • Customer Reviews on Motorola EX128 Unlocked Phone with Dual-Sim and Touchscreen - International Warranty - Black



    2.8 Out Of 5 Stars (6 Customer Reviews)  
    Reviews for Motorola EX128 Unlocked Phone with Dual-Sim and Touchscreen - International Warranty - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory) I buy this item from Chile, lead to right here the big telecommunications providers doesnt make stronger dual-sims telephones. I truly dont knew nothing about the product, but I saw differents overviews at amazon. UnlockedCellPhone despatched me this telephone earlier than I expected, and it works fantastic. So comfortable with my first expertise purchasing at USA... Highly recommended!

    About the phone itself, the digital camera works simply fantastic, but the sound is superb with just proper headphones, and the touch screen gadget it's really fast (in comparability with a Nokia C6). Also, has a 3.5 jack (Good thing). Since I open the box, I was enchanted. Besides, it can be very gentle, and relatively slim.
    Reviews for Motorola EX128 Unlocked Phone with Dual-Sim and Touchscreen - International Warranty - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory) I just purchased two Motorola EX128 Unlocked Phone with Dual-Sim and Touchscreen - International Warranty - Black on September 7.

    The shipment arrived to my lodge on September 14 and I had to ship again each telephones to Amazon and ask for a refund as a end result of:

    1. SLOT 1 (SIM1) didn't work correctly (no subject how so much completely different SIM playing cards I examined; that you could possibly be ready to make and receive names, but you get no audio !!!!!).

    2. The similar bunch of SIMs labored without a problems on SIM2.

    So, even when I become on the lookout for months to by means of a few Motorola EX128, I needed to return them after 4 days of trying the complete thing I find out about cellular phones to make them work (believe me, I am now not the typical user. I actually have lot of experience with CDMA, TDMA and GSM cellphones).

    3. The firmware is solely the same crap that my current DualSIM phone has.

    4. It is lovely obvious that whomever takes care of the cell phones, failed to tested them earlier than they had been sent to me.

    5. From the decisions menu, it changed into not possible to access SIM2 name logs

    6. The unique item said "Sold through: Amazon.com LLC", but now it says "Sold through BLUTEKUSA and Fulfilled through Amazon."

    So, I don't in reality comprehend who if fact be told bought me the cellphones.

    So, I am sorry however I can no longer encourage anyone to purchase this cellphones.

    Forget about Motorola brand.... I used to be a Motorola consumer in view that ever, but doing this Motorola just lost any other Customer (they are burning their model by using doing this crap on china).
    Reviews for Motorola EX128 Unlocked Phone with Dual-Sim and Touchscreen - International Warranty - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory) This is a general cellphone. It comes without a device cd. It makes calls, receives names, textual contents. If you're used to a smartphone, this can be a big disappointment. While it has a the touch monitor, it is simply no longer a smartphone. The reveal just isn't very interactive. The contactscreen is principally for textual contenting. I in finding textual contenting to be specifically frustrating. You have to use the stylus since the keys are so close collectively, so automatically that sluggishs you down. Trying to use your fingers is only as frustrating....

    You cannot make a selection the widgits from the house display. You have to move thru the menu. Of route my gripes might be because I had a Nokia N97 prior to this phone, and that has a lot of bells and whistles. But I received this telephone for the twin sim characteristic. I'll keep searching for a dual sim smartphone....



    Where to Buy Motorola EX128 Unlocked Phone with Dual-Sim and Touchscreen - International Warranty - Black on Black Friday Deals 2011 & Cyber Monday Deals ?

    Buy Now



    Best Black Friday Motorola EX128 Unlocked Phone with Dual-Sim and Touchscreen - International Warranty - Black Deals, Compare Price Before Buy Motorola EX128 Unlocked Phone with Dual-Sim and Touchscreen - International Warranty - Black on Sale, Faster & Saver Shipping. Limited Time Offer! Save Today!