Motorola MOTO Q9H SILVER Unlocked Phone with 2MP Camera and Windows Mobile 6.0 - US Warranty by Motorola
Internal GPS receiver with support for TeleNav software; song and video downloads and streams by the use of AT&T Mobile Music and Cellular Video.This unlocked cellphone is suitable with GSM services like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all service features could additionally be toughened. It is now not going to work with CDMA services like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint..Quad-band/3G smartphone with Windows Mobile 6 for MS Office record enhancing and simple Outlook electronic mail and contacts.Full QWERTY keyboard; Bluetooth stereo music circulateing; 2.0 megapixel camera; MicroSD enlargement. Motorola introduces its latest QWERTY, the MOTO Q 9h Windows Mobile 6 Standard. This graceful and robust instrument is filled with energy, performance and provides a cool design that satisfies the appetite of gadget fanatics, business skilleds and even style conscious customers. The MOTO Q 9h is greater than just a tool - it is a commentary of power and character. Its actual and compelling form factor spotlights the tools' visible attraction and really feel. Within its lean form lies High-Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) expertise for lightening fast speed and fast obtaining capabilities..
Read more Motorola MOTO Q9H SILVER Unlocked Phone with 2MP Camera and Windows Mobile 6.0 - US Warranty
Motorola MOTO Q9H SILVER Unlocked Phone with 2MP Camera and Windows Mobile 6.0 - US Warranty Feature
- Internal GPS receiver with make stronger for TeleNav software; track and video obtains and moves by the use of AT&T Mobile Music and Cellular Video
- This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM providers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all provider options could additionally be improveed. It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.
- Quad-band/3G smartphone with Windows Mobile 6 for MS Office document enhancing and simple Outlook e-mail and make contact withs
- Full QWERTY keyboard; Bluetooth stereo track streaming; 2.0 megapixel camera; MicroSD expansion
CustomerReviews on Motorola MOTO Q9H SILVER Unlocked Phone with 2MP Camera and Windows Mobile 6.0 - US Warranty
3.0 Out Of 5 Stars (11 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Motorola MOTO Q9H SILVER Unlocked Phone with 2MP Camera and Windows Mobile 6.0 - US Warranty (Wireless Phone Accessory) Motorola q9h.
I have had this telephone for three yrs. I have purchased it 4 occasions with att and so they stopes selling this telephone. I even have purchased this phone from othr seller an it always comes with an extended battery. However when I purchased from this supplier they didn't send me the extended batter. I puchased 3 cellphone and to my surprise the supplier said that if you open the box that you can no longer return the object. I then net on amazon to test for prolonged batteris and to my suprise bet who's selling the extra batteries.OEM, B careful when you order and who you order from. I will supply this seller 1 of 2 a * for dishonest.
Reviews for Motorola MOTO Q9H SILVER Unlocked Phone with 2MP Camera and Windows Mobile 6.0 - US Warranty (Wireless Phone Accessory) Love this cellphone. First off it seems very slick individually. QWERTY keyboard has very good sized howeverton which might be tactile sufficient that you already know you pushed it, so no run away repeating personas. Display may be very shiny and clear. This bar model cellphone is niceer than my previous Blackjack 2, and I like that. It has a solid ratel but yet is lighter than my Blackjack2
I purchased this as I ratel the want to have a Windows Mobile cellphone. With my job I like having sure documents on the phone. This makes for excellent reference to vital things for me when I don't have get right of entry to to the information at work. That and syncing with Outlook at all instances makes protecting calendar and talk tos a breeze. The converstaion threads with texting is a brand new thing for me, and I should say I actually like that means. Dual talkers located under the again quilt do a really excellent job on discusser cellphone and enjoying MP3's.
Now for one of the bad. Don't expect the battery lifestyles that is mentioned. These phones had been out of production for a yrs so the batteries are a little bit older. You'd think having been in a box it would not be too dangerous, and it is now not. Overall battery lifestyles is excellent. Another thing is that the Mobile Office apps do now not beef up Office 2010 out of the field. Looks like there's an update that can get you there. 2003 works great, 2007 requires an replace additionally I think. No WiFi to be had on this phone, that might have a super feature for this phone.
Reviews for Motorola MOTO Q9H SILVER Unlocked Phone with 2MP Camera and Windows Mobile 6.0 - US Warranty (Wireless Phone Accessory) 3 famous persons on the phone and 0 (zero) big names on the seller...BuyMobilesDirect. Misleading return/refund coverage. I was instructed by means of e-mail...Quote..."in order to receive a reimbursement, everything needs to be intact. Original field, packaging, stickers on the telephone, if that is so you may just ship it back for a reimbursement less 20% restocking fee. If there are any indicators of usage on the cellphone we can't accept it back." This response was received after I requested for store CREDIT...not refund! Their policy effectively put offs a buyer's capability to even TRY the telephone. Well, sufficient of the complaining. The cellphone works neatly but it is HUGE.