BlueAnt V1 Review & Ratings

BlueAnt V1
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy BlueAnt V1? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on BlueAnt V1. Check out the link below:

>>

BlueAnt V1 Review

Some reviews of this product made me doubt that the cost for the extras on this headset would be worth it. However, having played with it myself, I now see that many of the reviews that had me worried must have been written by people who didn't bother to read the owner's manual.
A few things that reviewers said that made me worry:
1) That I wouldn't have access to the voice commands on my phone and so would be limited to the presets on the headset ("Home", "Voicemail", etc). -- Not the case. Simply say "Phone Commands" and you've got access to all of the phone commands that your phone offers. (The technology here is limited only by the phone you connect the headset to.) It's awesome.
2) That I wouldn't have the power to terminate a call. -- Not the case. You just double click the ant button when you're done.
3) That the voice recognition technology was exciting but wouldn't really work. -- Not the case. Maybe it's not *absolutely* perfect, but the headset gets things right almost every single time. If you spend a minute or two reading up on the voice commands you can give it, it's amazing how easy it is to control the headset and your phone with the touch of just one button.
I also have a bit of a "princess and the pea" disposition, so I'm extremely impressed with how comfortable this headpiece is, even with long-term use. Especially given how secure it stays on my ear--even when I'm rolling on the ground with my 6 mo. old son!
Note to other parents: This headset is a lifesaver. Before I got it, I really couldn't talk on the phone unless my little guy was asleep--he would get jealous, want to eat the phone, etc.. Trying to wear a wired headset was useless--he'd pull it out immediately. BlueAnt V1 allows me to talk without ever letting him see a phone (which I couldn't do without the voice control) and it's so small on my ear that he doesn't even try to rip it off.
AHHHH... I can finally talk to people again!

BlueAnt V1 Overview



Want to learn more information about BlueAnt V1?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now