HTC Tilt (TYTN II) PDA Smartphone with 3MP Camera, 3G, Wi-Fi, MP3/Video Player, MicroSD Slot--U.S. Version for AT&T by HTC
This is a quad-band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 cellular phone with US 3G compatibility by implys of 850/1900 MHz, and EDGE/UMTS/HSDPA.3 megapixel digital digicam with macro mode, onscreen regulates, and video capture.Full QWERTY inside keyboard; expandable reminiscence by the use of MicroSD slot.Secondary digital camera for video calling; jog wheel for simple, 1-handed operation.Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity; runs on 400 MHz Samsung processor. Product DescriptionThe AT&T 8925 Tilt has a few features never before considered on a Windows Mobile tool. The first is the aforementioned flip-up, tilted display (seen left), which configures the Tilt a lot like a pc when the unit's keyboard is exposed..
Read more HTC Tilt (TYTN II) PDA Smartphone with 3MP Camera, 3G, Wi-Fi, MP3/Video Player, MicroSD Slot--U.S. Version for AT&T
HTC Tilt (TYTN II) PDA Smartphone with 3MP Camera, 3G, Wi-Fi, MP3/Video Player, MicroSD Slot--U.S. Version for AT&T Feature
- This is a quad-band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 cellular phone with US 3G compatibility by the use of 850/1900 MHz, and EDGE/UMTS/HSDPA
- 3 megapixel digital digicam with macro mode, onscreen keep watch overs, and video capture
- Full QWERTY inside keyboard; expandable memory by method of MicroSD slot
- Secondary digicam for video calling; jog wheel for straightforward, 1-handed operation
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity; runs on four hundred MHz Samsung processor
CustomerReviews on HTC Tilt (TYTN II) PDA Smartphone with 3MP Camera, 3G, Wi-Fi, MP3/Video Player, MicroSD Slot--U.S. Version for AT&T
3.2 Out Of 5 Stars (18 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for HTC Tilt (TYTN II) PDA Smartphone with threeMP Camera, 3G, Wi-Fi, MP3/Video Player, MicroSD Slot--U.S. Version for AT&T (Wireless Phone Accessory) As the title suggests, I imagine this Smartphone to be a excellent work horse.
A previous poster listed a few features on this instrument, I've improved one of the most detail on that and brought every other data.
* Tether as a modem - very useful and less expensive than shopping for a standalone aircard.
* Full keyboard - there is a smooth keyboard you can kind on without having to slide out the keyboard eachtime it's necessary to sort one thing.
Reviews for HTC Tilt (TYTN II) PDA Smartphone with 3MP Camera, 3G, Wi-Fi, MP3/Video Player, MicroSD Slot--U.S. Version for AT&T (Wireless Phone Accessory) I just upgraded to an iPhone. I had the tilt instrument for two yrs, it was a good phone. I enjoyed being on the threeG community. I also used it to tether as a modem for my laptop, no considerations there, nice for visiting shoppers at Starbucks and now not having to pay for web. Really good now not having to fumble around with setup on that tethering. I used to watch youtube by the use of player application, earlier than youtube finally made their own plugin.
Reviews for HTC Tilt (TYTN II) PDA Smartphone with 3MP Camera, 3G, Wi-Fi, MP3/Video Player, MicroSD Slot--U.S. Version for AT&T (Wireless Phone Accessory) This is a in reality excellent instrument. I have had many cell phones and PDA's and this is among the very best ones I have ever had. It is durable, has excellent battery existence and a simple to use qwerty keyboard. The tilting motion makes it easy to peer what you are typing and no longer using a glare. The video decision is excellent and SD card makes it as expandable as you want. You can change out cards if you begin running out of room or want to keep some information personal. I highly suggest this software. I actually have used it in a busy clinical apply loaded with references and resources; and with the Google cell apps bar, I am on the net in a flash and may access the web or my Google apps. Luckily, it is just about drop proof.