Cheap LG W233 Motorola Renew W233 with MP3 Player, Memory Card Slot and Color Display - Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Green

LG W233 Motorola Renew W233 with MP3 Player, Memory Card Slot and Color Display - Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Green

LG W233 Motorola Renew W233 with MP3 Player, Memory Card Slot and Color Display - Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Green by LG


Buy Now



Up to 9 hours of talk time, up to four32 hours (18 days) of standby time.Handsfree speakerphone; text and movie messaging; MP3 player; CrystalTalk know-how reduces heritage noise.Compatible with T-Mobile's MyFaves service - unlimited calling to your 5 most called contacts.World's first mobile phone made using plastics created from recycled water bottles - case is 100% recyclable.This unlocked cellphone is compatible with GSM services like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all provider options may be supported. It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.. The Motorola Renew weighs 2.93 oz and measures four.37 x 1.77 x zero.58 inches. Its lithium-ion battery is rated at as a lot as 9 hours of speak time, and as so much as 18 days of standby time. It runs on the 850/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS frequencies..

Read more LG W233 Motorola Renew W233 with MP3 Player, Memory Card Slot and Color Display - Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Green


LG W233 Motorola Renew W233 with MP3 Player, Memory Card Slot and Color Display - Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Green Feature



  • Up to 9 hours of speak time, as much as 432 hours (18 days) of standby time
  • Handsfree speakerphone; text and movie messaging; MP3 player; CrystalTalk know-how cut backs heritage noise
  • Compatible with T-Mobile's MyFaves service - limitless calling to your 5 most called contacts
  • World's first mobile phone made the use of plastics comprised of recycled water bottles - case is 100% recyclable
  • This unlocked cellular phone is suitable with GSM services like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all service features is additionally supported. It is no longer going to work with CDMA providers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.



CustomerReviews on LG W233 Motorola Renew W233 with MP3 Player, Memory Card Slot and Color Display - Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Green


3.5 Out Of 5 Stars (6 Customer Reviews)  
Reviews for LG W233 Motorola Renew W233 with MP3 Player, Memory Card Slot and Color Display - Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Green (Wireless Phone Accessory) This is a telephone for a minimalist. It worked out of the box with my T-Mobile SIM card and no longer utilizing a headache. The battery existence appears very short--from a full charge, I could make about 70 minutes worth of calls and then I'm down to 2/6 bars. A little over ninety minutes and it is shutting down. Additionally, it's going to be at 2/6 bar from a full charge after a bit over 24 hours and now not using a talk time. Perhaps I truly have a nasty battery, but I assume that is simply par for the direction with at $30 telephone. Lastly, the speakerphone could be very quiet and difficult to hear to unless you grasp it subsequent to your ear, which roughly defeats the purpose for a speakerphone. Bottom line, the telephone meets my wants, but I must needless to say to cost it every night time, cannot make lengthy calls, and can not depend on the speakerphone after I want to speak hands-free.
Reviews for LG W233 Motorola Renew W233 with MP3 Player, Memory Card Slot and Color Display - Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Green (Wireless Phone Accessory) Motorolla makes a tremendous deal that this telephone is environmentally friendly; created from recycled plastics and different subject materials.



Truthfully, I consider them. In fact, the packaging it came in is most probably the least EV pleasant factor about the product.



Here you may have a common GSM phone. You can goto another web page that Amazon's editors 'redacted' from my evaluation, and that site in reality has REALLY good tech small print on this and another phone. It would best make feel in the experience that they if actuality be told supplied a fraction of the element that you could get the inside track on, however their approval process on notes it appears that desires better oversite. So as a substitute I'll focal level on in reality the use of the cellphone right here.



First of all, I'm not certain what issues "M.Demay" was having. This phone does not actually support any syncing of any of its softwares, find it irresistibles organizer. It DOES have a microSD slot (2gb). The literature from Motorolla isn't very clear, however there are 2 pressurers for this cellphone, each can be downloaded free of cost on their website. One is for 'power charging' thru USB, the opposite is for get entry toing the telephone as an information tool (pc most effective). This lets you reproduction music MP3s, MID, and some different codecs over to the microSD card on the drive. (You may also simply use a card learner in advance of time, which I would counsel, because the cellphone may be very sluggish, usb1.1 slow.)



It comes with a 2.5mm stereo earbud/handsfree headset, ac charger, sim card, and ...that's about it. You have to purchase a microSD card if you are looking to play MP3 because the telephone has no usable internal memory which you can get entry to.



Physically, it is your basic sweet bar cellphone. Call sounds clear, reception dangles beautiful smartly. The LCD is shiny and vibrant, however it could be very laggy (ghosting response time is most likely above 100ms). The buttons are VERY firm and 'clicky'. I favor this as it resists accidental dialing on your pocket. A same old mini-usb jack is on one side for data/charging and the two.5mm jack on the different. The speakerphone could be very loud and clear.



Software: The tune player has no further options, like eq, however the scan/seek, shuffle, play and quantity are easy and responsive. It has a picture jpg viewer. It embodys 2 full-version games of Sudoku and Tetris (both models by way of EA) as an alternative of crippled demo-games. The calender scheduler is straightforward to read, the alarm clock is straight forward...



Ask me for more small print if you need, however this is a in reality first rate 'phone-first' cellphone that has an mp3 participant.
Reviews for LG W233 Motorola Renew W233 with MP3 Player, Memory Card Slot and Color Display - Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Green (Wireless Phone Accessory) I simply love this telephone!!!!

I have used it right here in the united states and I took it to South America and both called and textual contented. The previous consumer will must have had a foul battery. I used all of it day textual contenting and talking and needed to cost the battery on the end of the day. I am NOT a casual cellular telephone consumer. I use my telephones to text (and I imply I do textual content) I appreciated it as a outcome of its dimension and easiness when texting. it was very straightforward and quick to send messages. i did now not have any downside with the speaker phone and I was once even in a position to textual content and discuss within the subway!!!!

I consider it is a nice telephone for the price. My son is the use of it right now and he has no lengthyer complained in regards to the phone but he is a very informal user and never texts (LOL)

I extremely recommend this cellphone to talk and textual content. It is true that it does no lengthyer have a digicam and do video. That shouldn't be precisely what I want in a cellphone once I am in a overseas country.

I have a fancy cellphone at house and I revel in it at home.



Buy Now