FACTORY REFURBISHED JVC KD-S27 Car CD / MP3 / WMA / AM/FM Receiver with Front USB, AUX Inputs and Remote (MADE IN INDONESIA) Review & Ratings

FACTORY REFURBISHED JVC KD-S27 Car CD / MP3 / WMA / AM/FM Receiver with Front USB, AUX Inputs and Remote (MADE IN INDONESIA)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy FACTORY REFURBISHED JVC KD-S27 Car CD / MP3 / WMA / AM/FM Receiver with Front USB, AUX Inputs and Remote (MADE IN INDONESIA)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on FACTORY REFURBISHED JVC KD-S27 Car CD / MP3 / WMA / AM/FM Receiver with Front USB, AUX Inputs and Remote (MADE IN INDONESIA). Check out the link below:

>>

FACTORY REFURBISHED JVC KD-S27 Car CD / MP3 / WMA / AM/FM Receiver with Front USB, AUX Inputs and Remote (MADE IN INDONESIA) Review

I have had this radio installed for about 2 weeks now. It installed really easily and the sound is great with the stock car speakers. Today the radio decided to go crazy, I was listening to a local FM station when the radio switched to AM the USB, then Aux and back to FM just to continue to jump around on it's own. I tried the JVC website for Support but it keeps giving me a 500 internal error for the support page. I owned a different radio that seemed to short out when playing a usb or if you just shut the car off and then turned it back on all the memory resets were gone.
If I get no where with JVC then it goes back and I buy something different.

FACTORY REFURBISHED JVC KD-S27 Car CD / MP3 / WMA / AM/FM Receiver with Front USB, AUX Inputs and Remote (MADE IN INDONESIA) Overview



Want to learn more information about FACTORY REFURBISHED JVC KD-S27 Car CD / MP3 / WMA / AM/FM Receiver with Front USB, AUX Inputs and Remote (MADE IN INDONESIA)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now