Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Fellowes USB FOLDING STOWAWAY KEYBOARD ( 90190 )? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Fellowes USB FOLDING STOWAWAY KEYBOARD ( 90190 ). Check out the link below:
Fellowes USB FOLDING STOWAWAY KEYBOARD ( 90190 ) Review
This keyboard suffers from a mechancial design problem. I have a similar SKU 90190. It has not been working since I bought it.It turns out that this keyboard was designed for the Handspring Visor, and they simply retrofitted it for a USB connection. No problem with that, except that its design made for very unreliable keystroke contact with the number 8 and with the letters u, i, and j. Well, what good is a keyboard with this kind of reliability?
I had to find out the cause of this unreliability, and by patching the underside of the keyboard with strips of thin plastic, I was able to compensate for the unevenness of the keyboard to finally, finally, make the keyboard work. Whew!
This keyboard is excellent, but only for a troubleshooting project. I thought it was Microsoft drivers at fault!
Also, you won't find this keyboard listed anywhere on Fellowes' website. Pretty convenient for Fellowes, huh?
To be fair, I could be dealing with a bad batch. But it makes me wonder why Fellowes isn't supporting this product on its website.
Fellowes USB FOLDING STOWAWAY KEYBOARD ( 90190 ) Overview
Want to learn more information about Fellowes USB FOLDING STOWAWAY KEYBOARD ( 90190 )?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now