Game Gripper - Samsung Epic Game Controller, Clear Buttons Review & Ratings

Game Gripper - Samsung Epic Game Controller, Clear Buttons
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Game Gripper - Samsung Epic Game Controller, Clear Buttons? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Game Gripper - Samsung Epic Game Controller, Clear Buttons. Check out the link below:

>>

Game Gripper - Samsung Epic Game Controller, Clear Buttons Review

I am all for keep it simple. This is one of the best reasons for me to own an epic. I LOVE how it's 3 button rows so I can hadoken, sonic boom and tiger uppercut to my hearts content. I'm even getting my skate on with tony hawk pro skater 2 with no controller complaints on psx (fpse emulator is AMAZING on the epic). The ONLY negative is it covers the headphone jack. I'm thinking of taking a drill to it and opening up a slot for it. There are NO shifting issues or it getting dislodged. I didn't even realize it but the clear buttons allows the keyboard lights to come through. 100% recommend.
Oh and Game Gripper has a GG written on it. Needs to be GFG, it's that good. GOOD F@#$ING GAME!

Game Gripper - Samsung Epic Game Controller, Clear Buttons Overview



Want to learn more information about Game Gripper - Samsung Epic Game Controller, Clear Buttons?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now