Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy HTC Touch P3450 -Gsm- Cell Phone (Unlocked) Tri Band? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on HTC Touch P3450 -Gsm- Cell Phone (Unlocked) Tri Band. Check out the link below:
HTC Touch P3450 -Gsm- Cell Phone (Unlocked) Tri Band Review
I bought this cell phone 1 year ago and everything went all right untill last month when I found that the touch screen went all white and I couldn't do anything with it. I sent the phone to HTC's RMA department, they said the LCD was brocken and repaired it for no warranty. I received the phone back and 3 weeks later my screen is once again white and can't do anything with it. I really don't recomment this brand because I always treated the phone good so I don't see I am responsible for the fail.HTC Touch P3450 -Gsm- Cell Phone (Unlocked) Tri Band Overview
Want to learn more information about HTC Touch P3450 -Gsm- Cell Phone (Unlocked) Tri Band?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now