Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Panasonic KX-TG4034B DECT 6.0 PLUS Expandable Digital Cordless Phone and Answering System with 4 Handsets? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Panasonic KX-TG4034B DECT 6.0 PLUS Expandable Digital Cordless Phone and Answering System with 4 Handsets. Check out the link below:
Panasonic KX-TG4034B DECT 6.0 PLUS Expandable Digital Cordless Phone and Answering System with 4 Handsets Review
I've had a number of Panasonic corded and cordless sets over the years and I've always had good luck with them. I replaced an older Panasonic, that I really liked, with this one to get more handsets on the same system. So far it's just as good as the old one was in all the ways I liked it (good range, volume, call quality, headphone jack) and it has a few extra features like a talking caller ID. The buttons are big as is the LCD, although the text is so large that, in some cases, the horizontal display seems to have too few characters per line to read the caller ID. I am not using the built-in answering machine as I have voicemail with my carrier. The phone has good VM detect. What I really like is the shared phonebook. Instead of having to sync all the handsets in some fashion, as I had to with the older phones, this system has one directory shared among all the handsets. It's much easier to manage. All in all I'm pleased, as I usually am with Panasonic phones.Panasonic KX-TG4034B DECT 6.0 PLUS Expandable Digital Cordless Phone and Answering System with 4 Handsets Overview
Panasonic KX-TG4034B DECT 6.0 PLUS Expandable Digital Cordless Answering System with 4 HandsetsWant to learn more information about Panasonic KX-TG4034B DECT 6.0 PLUS Expandable Digital Cordless Phone and Answering System with 4 Handsets?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now