RBT-2300 : Royaltek RBT-2300 Bluetooth Data Logger GPS (SiRF III GSC3f/LP, WAAS, 650,000 Waypoints) Review & Ratings

RBT-2300 : Royaltek RBT-2300 Bluetooth Data Logger GPS (SiRF III GSC3f/LP, WAAS, 650,000 Waypoints)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy RBT-2300 : Royaltek RBT-2300 Bluetooth Data Logger GPS (SiRF III GSC3f/LP, WAAS, 650,000 Waypoints)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on RBT-2300 : Royaltek RBT-2300 Bluetooth Data Logger GPS (SiRF III GSC3f/LP, WAAS, 650,000 Waypoints). Check out the link below:

>>

RBT-2300 : Royaltek RBT-2300 Bluetooth Data Logger GPS (SiRF III GSC3f/LP, WAAS, 650,000 Waypoints) Review

This uses a serial Bluetooth connection. I've found it to be very unreliable on several computers. I went as far as trying different Bluetooth adapters and Operating Systems. The few times I was able to connect I throughly documented the procedure. With a proven procedure connecting was still inconsistent.
Product poorly documented and designed.
I've been working with computers for 10+ years.

RBT-2300 : Royaltek RBT-2300 Bluetooth Data Logger GPS (SiRF III GSC3f/LP, WAAS, 650,000 Waypoints) Overview



Want to learn more information about RBT-2300 : Royaltek RBT-2300 Bluetooth Data Logger GPS (SiRF III GSC3f/LP, WAAS, 650,000 Waypoints)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now