LG KS360 Unlocked Phone with 2 MP Camera, Bluetooh Stereo and MP3, Video Player--International Version with No Warranty (Pink) by LG Electronics MobileComm USA
2.4 inches Touch Screen dialing.Bluetooth with stereo.Full QWERTY sliding keyboard.Tri-Band GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900.FM radio. The LG KS360 is a candybar-style instrument, with a keyboard that slides out from beneath. The device is fairly average in dimension, coming in at 101.5mm x 51mm x 16.8mm (approximately 4" x 2" x .7") in complete. The device's weight can be fairly moderate at 108g (3.8oz). The exterior of our test software was principally a steel grey shade, with a red band in the route of the middle. This crimson coloration continues onto the software's QWERTY keyboard, and crimson accents can additionally be found on the instrument's navigation keys and 'OK' howeverton. The KS360's fascia includes a 2.4" display that's able to displaying 262,000 colours at 240 x 320 pixel resolution. Performance in brilliant environments was once moderate, but could've been higher. Below the display are the earlier-mentioned navigation keys/d-pad with the OK button within the middle. You'll also in finding the tool's softkeys, send/end keys, cancel key, and a key to set off contact reveal dialling. Most of the fascia is covered through a gloss black panel, with the LG emblem printed just above the display. The device's earpiece sits toward the highest of this panel, below a discreet slit..
Read more LG KS360 Unlocked Phone with 2 MP Camera, Bluetooh Stereo and MP3, Video Player--International Version with No Warranty (Pink)
LG KS360 Unlocked Phone with 2 MP Camera, Bluetooh Stereo and MP3, Video Player--International Version with No Warranty (Pink) Feature
- 2.4 inches Touch Screen dialing
- Bluetooth with stereo
- Full QWERTY sliding keyboard
- Tri-Band GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
- FM radio
CustomerReviews on LG KS360 Unlocked Phone with 2 MP Camera, Bluetooh Stereo and MP3, Video Player--International Version with No Warranty (Pink)
2.8 Out Of 5 Stars (12 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for LG KS360 Unlocked Phone with 2 MP Camera, Bluetooh Stereo and MP3, Video Player--International Version with No Warranty (Pink) (Wireless Phone Accessory) I offered this cellphone with great emotion I used to be searching for one like that however I had no longer found it, alternatively my expertise with the phone has not been as excellent as I thought.
The phone goes off when I'm the utilization of it, if I enter the menu is still stuck around three0 seconds, the battery does not ultimate a day.
Overall the telephone seems to be used and I wonder if it is because of this that they sell the cellphone without assure, I am completely dissatisfied with what I bought, it was once not what I anticipated I lost my money.
I do now not live in the us and for me it is dearer to buy online, and after this disappointment with this seller and this cellphone I dont suppose I will purchase in this approach once extra as a outcome of what you despatched me is a product that doesn't work and obviously the advertising is a complete lie and i am mad and completely dissatisfied.
I hope you'll can have a reference and dont commit the identical mistake I made as a consequence of what they sell right here DOES NOT WORK AND IS A WASTE OF MONEY.
Reviews for LG KS360 Unlocked Phone with 2 MP Camera, Bluetooh Stereo and MP3, Video Player--International Version with No Warranty (Pink) (Wireless Phone Accessory) This is the first LG cellphone that I have bought. I used to be skeptical about LG cellphones, as a consequence of I actually have at all times thought they're low high quality mobile phones. I used to be proper and should have followed my intuition. I sold the LG KS360 unlocked phone for my daughter on her birthday. At that point, they simply had the European unlocked version, and I paid just about $200 for it. The it's as a outcome of I bought it's as a end result of my daughter had in reality wished the appear of the phone and for the texting feature. About 3 months later, this cellphone began having issues. The reveal began freezing when you slide the keyboard open. It happened most effective every so often, so my daughter saved on using it. 4 months later, the display started going blank, freezing, had some coloured lines, and all thing extras that you may think about. In other words, the phone has stopped working!!! I really have contacted the LG firm but told me that given that it is an unlocked global phone, they can not do anything about it, and the guarantee has already expired. I contacted the LG company in UK and was instructed that it seemed like this cellphone wants repair. Never would I purchase some different LG phone!! I truly have never had a telephone that finaled handiest 7 months.
Reviews for LG KS360 Unlocked Phone with 2 MP Camera, Bluetooh Stereo and MP3, Video Player--International Version with No Warranty (Pink) (Wireless Phone Accessory) I obtained this phone on 7/28/09, and these days 9/2/09 the phone broke on me. The ribbon cable that joins the monitor to the keyboard tore and is protruding. It feels like a cassette tape ribbon, is orange on the front side and black on the againside. The phone has by no means been abused or dropped. This should had been constructed more sturdy particularly with the movable a section of sliding the quilt back and forth. The best good news in regards to the cellphone is that Amazon will supply me a full refund.