Rocketfish - Bluetooth Wireless Headset - RF-SH430 Review & Ratings

Rocketfish - Bluetooth Wireless Headset - RF-SH430
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Rocketfish - Bluetooth Wireless Headset - RF-SH430? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Rocketfish - Bluetooth Wireless Headset - RF-SH430. Check out the link below:

>>

Rocketfish - Bluetooth Wireless Headset - RF-SH430 Review

Well, I see a price of 117 bucks for this earpiece, and I honestly don't know where that came from, if it's just a joke or if someone wants never to sell it, but I've bought two on eBay, brand new in box for $10.00 each. True.
Anyway, the earpiece performs better, much better than much more expensive ones. The ambient sound filtering is better than a fancy Samsung unit that I spent 60 bucks on hoping that the "dual-mike" feature would cut out the sound of my loud Land Rover-- but the Samsung was awful, people said they couldn't hear me but it sounded like I was in a wind tunnel.
But the Rocketfish has gotten super damp from my sweat, I've dropped it 20 feet onto concrete and it worked just fine, and it's the most comfortable design while ensuring the thing will NOT fall out of my ear no matter what position I'm in. That's another thing about the Samsung-- it falls out when you lie flat on your back. Awful.
I search and search for the Rocketfish and will buy them wherever I see them.
Oh yes: the Rocketfish has audio caller ID!! and audio battery life indicator. The thing cannot be beat.
Especially if it's bought for the reasonable price of 25 bucks, or even better 10 as I paid!

Rocketfish - Bluetooth Wireless Headset - RF-SH430 Overview



Want to learn more information about Rocketfish - Bluetooth Wireless Headset - RF-SH430?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now