Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy iGrip 1203 Universal Traveler Mounting Kit? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on iGrip 1203 Universal Traveler Mounting Kit. Check out the link below:
iGrip 1203 Universal Traveler Mounting Kit Review
I love it when a product works so well I feel obliged to write a review. This device consists of two parts that link solidly together. The first part is the mount that attaches to the windshield or the dash. The suction cup is lever-actuated, and it is strong. I could not bump it loose with some reasonably strong pimp slaps, but it came right off once I flipped the little lever. The arm articulates in several ways, and a ball joint provides almost infinite variation in finding the right viewing angle. Once you've found that perfect viewing angle, you can cinch down some thumb screws and lock it in for all eternity.The second part of the device is the cradle that holds the phone. Its main functional parts are two soft pads that grip the phone as you squeeze them down. A push button quickly releases them. You have to be sure to be holding the phone when you push the button, though, because they really spring open fast. The design is so nonspecific that it should be able to tightly hold anything that even remotely resembles a cell phone in shape and size.
"But will it work with my phone?" you ask.
Unless you have one of those phones that Mulder and Scully carried around in the '90s, the answer is "Yes."
I know the more popular phones (you know the one) have a lot of custom made clips, and I think you can even buy such a clip from iGrip with this same windshield mount. For every other phone, this should work just fine. It worked perfectly with my Samsung Fascinate.
There are two little feet that would support the phone from underneath in portrait mode, but they seem somewhat redundant to me, as the padded clips hold the phone tightly enough on their own. The little feet slide from side to side to prevent having them block a button/power cord/etc.
Summary: I highly recommend this mount. It seems to be solidly built, and it does everything I could ever want it to do. I'm sorry if this came off sounding like an ad, but I really like it that much.
iGrip 1203 Universal Traveler Mounting Kit Overview
Want to learn more information about iGrip 1203 Universal Traveler Mounting Kit?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now