Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Jabra BT2070 Special-Edition Bluetooth Headset (Brown)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Jabra BT2070 Special-Edition Bluetooth Headset (Brown). Check out the link below:
Jabra BT2070 Special-Edition Bluetooth Headset (Brown) Review
I got this as a Gold Box deal i.e. at a good price so I am happy. Pairing it with my phone was totally easy and smooth, I only had to turn the headset on and connect to it on the phone's end. I love the big round button and also the volume control buttons. These are big enough to actually find them with my fingers as opposed to some other headsets where it is often quite the blind search mission.I don't think the Jabra BT2070 is the most comfortable headset though. The clear "around-the-ear-piece" snaps on and off so you can turn it around depending on which ear you want to use it with. Not sure of the longevity of this piece of plastic. It is also quite hard to get around the ear, some fumbling is definitely required. But using it without this is not recommended as the Jabra tends to fall out of the ear easily. My old PLANTRONICS EXPLORER 330 Bluetooth headset PINK is infinitely more comfortable and also more practical as switching the headset to the other ear does not require snap-off action.
Sound quality is also so-so, again my subjective impression is that the Plantronics is better. But it is definitely lightweight and short and for the price I paid for it I won't complain.
Jabra BT2070 Special-Edition Bluetooth Headset (Brown) Overview
Want to learn more information about Jabra BT2070 Special-Edition Bluetooth Headset (Brown)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now