Save 25% Off: Satechi BT Wireless Bluetooth Portable Speaker System for MP3 Players, iPhone, Android Phones, iPad, Tablets, Macbook and Notebooks Review & Ratings

Satechi BT Wireless Bluetooth Portable Speaker System for MP3 Players, iPhone, Android Phones, iPad, Tablets, Macbook and Notebooks
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Satechi BT Wireless Bluetooth Portable Speaker System for MP3 Players, iPhone, Android Phones, iPad, Tablets, Macbook and Notebooks? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Satechi BT Wireless Bluetooth Portable Speaker System for MP3 Players, iPhone, Android Phones, iPad, Tablets, Macbook and Notebooks. Check out the link below:

>>

Satechi BT Wireless Bluetooth Portable Speaker System for MP3 Players, iPhone, Android Phones, iPad, Tablets, Macbook and Notebooks Review

It's a very beautifully designed speaker, and I love the fact that you can plug other speakers into it, therefore making it a bluetooth connection to any audio outlet in the room. They market it as allowing you to daisy chain other Satechi speakers to it, but only one needs to have the bluetooth connection to a music device, so you might as well get a different speaker to plug in if you want a bigger louder sound.
I also like the sound quality and the compact design, as well as the cord so in case someone has a device that doesn't have bluetooth, that's a great addition. One thing about the cord though, is that it is only about 4 inches, so beware. It really is only a backup, so don't expect to depend on it. Hopefully you can just use it as intended through bluetooth.
I do have some pretty annoying problems with the buttons and their functionality. There are only 3 buttons, and they do all sorts of different things depending on how you press them. Unfortunately, for the volume control, one of the most used controls for a speaker in my opinion, you have to hold "next track" or "previous track" buttons. This means that if you don't hold it long enough it will skip the track or something! Also, it goes up slowly so I can't tell what the volume is at. I wouldn't be surprised if people owned this speaker and didn't even know it had a volume control. Speaking of volume, it also doesn't remember what the volume was at when I turn on the speaker again. This means every single time I turn on the speaker I have to hold the next track button to turn in all up, and I never know when to stop holding it since there's no visual or audible feedback that the volume limit has been passed (other than the music not getting louder of course, but with dynamics changing on the audio all the time it's very unreliable feedback). I turn it all the way up so I don't have to deal with volume on the speaker and can just change the volume on my music device.
The buttons are also hard to press with one finger. Since they're on an angle, you have to hold the entire speaker to get enough force to press the button correctly.
And I have to hold the power button for too long before it turns on or off, and sometimes there's no audible sound that lets me know if it's been done yet. It seems like sometimes there is a sound and sometimes there isn't, but I feel like I've been holding the button for forever.
I wish that there was just an easier way to change the volume and turn the speaker on and off, but they made those almost the most complicated things to do.

Satechi BT Wireless Bluetooth Portable Speaker System for MP3 Players, iPhone, Android Phones, iPad, Tablets, Macbook and Notebooks Overview



Want to learn more information about Satechi BT Wireless Bluetooth Portable Speaker System for MP3 Players, iPhone, Android Phones, iPad, Tablets, Macbook and Notebooks?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now