Save 25% Off: Sony DCC-FMT3 Car FM Stereo Transmitter Review & Ratings

Sony DCC-FMT3 Car FM Stereo Transmitter
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Sony DCC-FMT3 Car FM Stereo Transmitter? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Sony DCC-FMT3 Car FM Stereo Transmitter. Check out the link below:

>>

Sony DCC-FMT3 Car FM Stereo Transmitter Review

I actually picked this up at target, because it was $10 cheaper than the rest of the universals I had seen at Radio Shack and Best Buy. I didn't try it on the one preset (106.7) that is one of the strong radio stations here (it has 6 at the low and 6 at the high and I tried all the lows), but of the ones that I did try, 2 stations are normally decently strong with a little static, and I had no problems with hearing my music when I plugged this in. No static or overlap at all. And no need to adjust the volume.
Edit - after traveling, I found that I did have to have the magnetic antenna very close to my car's antenna, which frustrated me some, since it worked so well while parked. But once I did that, no problems on signals. Would probably lower the star rating to 4 if I could at this point simply for that reason. But I'm not disappointed to have purchased this.

Sony DCC-FMT3 Car FM Stereo Transmitter Overview

The Sony Car FM Stereo Transmitter broadcasts your iPod or other portable audio device through your car stereo, letting you enjoy your music on the road. A 1.5-meter flexible transmitting antenna makes it easy to find suitable FM stations for transmission, and a digital tuner with 12 presets saves time and hassle. The transmitter hooks up to your device through a stereo mini-jack, and it plugs into a car DC power outlet/cigarette lighter socket.What's in the Box FM stereo transmitter, operating instructions, and warranty card.

Want to learn more information about Sony DCC-FMT3 Car FM Stereo Transmitter?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now