Save 31% Off: Lubix UBHS-NC1 Stereo Bluetooth Headset Review & Ratings

Lubix UBHS-NC1 Stereo Bluetooth Headset
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Lubix UBHS-NC1 Stereo Bluetooth Headset? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Lubix UBHS-NC1 Stereo Bluetooth Headset. Check out the link below:

>>

Lubix UBHS-NC1 Stereo Bluetooth Headset Review


I purchased a pair of Lubix NC1 headphones for $20. If you look, you should be able to find a pair at the price you would like.
The Good:
I'm not a huge audiophile. I'm looking for something that will play my music and won't snag while walking around. I'm very happy with the sound. I hear my music clearly. There are 4 different volume "effects" that you can activate to change the tone depending on what you're listening to. I listen to both music and podcasts and I'll switch around to find one that allows better listening.
Pairing this with my iPhone was pretty simple, I just followed their instructions.
I've left myself voice message to test the microphone and I've talked to other people to have them tell me how well they can hear me. Like any Bluetooth headset, these are perfect when there isn't much noise around you. If you require noise-cancelling, you'll probably need to find something else.
Initially I had problems with the default eargels as they would fall out of my ears. Iput in the other pair of eargels that were included and they fit much better. I sent an email to their support when I lost an eargel not only would they send me a replacement pair of eargels for free, but they recommended looking into the Jabra eargels and even sent me an eBay store link to a person who sells the Jabra eargels at a low price. I work in a support industry and I can say that I was impressed with their response, especially having dealt with many other call centers which would either ignore you or send you a boilerplate "your are important to us, but we can't help you" response.
I ordered some of the Jabra eargels, but I actually prefer my white ones as they match my headphones.
Batteries last me the day. I listen to my music during breaks at work or podcasts in my car (with only one of the earpieces in my ear as both would be illegal) and charge it over night. Only time it's run out of power is if I forget to charge it.
The Bad:
These are big, like other people say. I've even had a couple of people comment that they are rather large, but once they find out that they are stereo Bluetooth headsets, they are much more impressed by the size.
There's a little rubber "stopper" attached to the middle of the cable so that you can arrange the length how you like, but I find that it kind of moves around and I just leave it hanging at the full length.
There are two rocker-dials on the left earpiece that handles all of the features of the NC1 and compared to other Bluetooth headsets I've used, they are pretty easy to learn and understand. My only complaint is the rocker-dial that is supposed to control the "next track" or "previous track" doesn't seem to work with the iPhone. Doing some research it is because the iPhone doesn't support AVRCP so that's a problem with the iPhone. Also, the iPhone doesn't support streaming audio via Bluetooth, so sadly I can't listen to Pandora when using these. It encourages me to spend the few dollars to purchase the songs I enjoy listening to, which I suppose isn't the end of the world.
My Opinion
If you are the type of person who doesn't mind having this hanging from their neck with a blue flashing light on the front, then I highly recommend these. It's pretty good geek cred, especially if you're at a tradeshow or if you're in the tech industry like I am. I haven't had the mic difficulties other people had and use these daily for my music and cell calls for about 2 months now.

Lubix UBHS-NC1 Stereo Bluetooth Headset Overview



Want to learn more information about Lubix UBHS-NC1 Stereo Bluetooth Headset?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now