Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Case-Mate CM015051 Pop Case for HTC ThunderBolt - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - White/Cool Grey? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Case-Mate CM015051 Pop Case for HTC ThunderBolt - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - White/Cool Grey. Check out the link below:
Case-Mate CM015051 Pop Case for HTC ThunderBolt - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - White/Cool Grey Review
This is a great looking case that fits the Thunderbolt well. It has one flaw - The power button on the top is takes way too much force to push to activate the actual power button on the phone. For those who own the Thunderbolt, you know that this is the button you push to turn the screen on. There is a plastic button on the top of the cover, and it doesn't have enough plastic underneath of it to reach the button effectively. I guess if you push it over and over a lot before putting it on that it may loosen up, but I'm not willing to try that method. Outside of this issue, it's a great case that has a snug fit and looks fantastic. It's unfortunate that it has this problem, but having the feeling that I am nearly breaking the power button every time I push it is not one I want to have.Case-Mate CM015051 Pop Case for HTC ThunderBolt - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - White/Cool Grey Overview
Want to learn more information about Case-Mate CM015051 Pop Case for HTC ThunderBolt - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - White/Cool Grey?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now