Save 50% Off: I-Pen Digital Pen Writer Ipen Optical USB Mouse Input Device Review & Ratings

I-Pen Digital Pen Writer Ipen Optical USB Mouse Input Device
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy I-Pen Digital Pen Writer Ipen Optical USB Mouse Input Device? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on I-Pen Digital Pen Writer Ipen Optical USB Mouse Input Device. Check out the link below:

>>

I-Pen Digital Pen Writer Ipen Optical USB Mouse Input Device Review

I bought the I-Pen hoping it would help with my aching wrist from grabbing a mouse all day; I was looking at graphics tablets, but I use dual monitors at work, so that was not an option. I tripped across this little doo-hickey, and thought I'd give it a shot.
First of all, the mouse works great; it can be used on almost any surface (except clear glass or white paper). The pen's a little "full-bodied", which makes it difficult to grab, at times, but other than that, it's a nice tool to have. I can hardly wait until they release the wireless version(s), but the cord dangling off it is not too bad.
Second, their customer support is GREAT!!!!! When my I-Pen arrived, I noticed that the right mouse button was sticking, and I could only get it to work about half of the time. I went to their web page and got a response back within a few hours indicating that my unit was defective, and another one was on the way. The second unit works great, and thus my faith in capitalism was restored :)
As for the carpal tunnel, I'll keep you posted....
UPDATE: Just wanted to let you know about the carpal tunnel issue; this thing has really helped me. I now have writer's cramp, but that's another story (j/k). Seriously, I love this product. I'm still waiting for the wireless version, but I have found that this simple tool has really helped me be more productive for longer periods of time.

I-Pen Digital Pen Writer Ipen Optical USB Mouse Input Device Overview



Want to learn more information about I-Pen Digital Pen Writer Ipen Optical USB Mouse Input Device?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now