Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Callpod Fueltank DUO Rechargeable Portable Power? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Callpod Fueltank DUO Rechargeable Portable Power. Check out the link below:
Callpod Fueltank DUO Rechargeable Portable Power Review
I got this Fueltank Duo after seeing that it cost as much as the single unit compared to the CalPod site prices. And I use it mainly for my HTC Droid Eris, it gives me 2 and a half phone charges. Which is perfect as I am always on my phone. Three adapters are perfect aswell. I can also charge my Ipod, my phone and some of my friends and families phones as well. And it also comes with a promotion code that allows me to order one more adapter with ground shipping payed for aswell. Still not sure which adapter to order.PROS: Great charge amount, portability.
CONS: Carrying bag it comes with is not the best. [but not what i bought for anyways.]
Callpod Fueltank DUO Rechargeable Portable Power Overview
Want to learn more information about Callpod Fueltank DUO Rechargeable Portable Power?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now