Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Sony ALTUS ALT-SA32PC - Wireless PC multimedia speakers? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Sony ALTUS ALT-SA32PC - Wireless PC multimedia speakers. Check out the link below:
Sony ALTUS ALT-SA32PC - Wireless PC multimedia speakers Review
Overall, the reason I bought this set was because I was drawn in by the wireless feature of this system. It ultimately delivers on this aspect, but the product does have some shortcomings. Here are some pros and consPROS
- GREAT price offered on Amazon(one of the biggest pros...I think if you buy it from [...] Buy it is probably $250.
- The wireless speakers are pretty attractive and have a nice sleek, polished look
- Relatively easy to set up - if you just want to play from your PC directly
- Wireless signal is great; I put one upstairs in my room and there was no interference
CONS
- speaker quality is mediocre; namely, the bass power on these guys is weak - but it is expected. However, as long as your house isn't too large, the sound should travel well enough
- In order to play your iTunes playlists directly off the components themselves, need to spend some time setting up the system. Even when you do, the interface isn't really isn't as straightforward to use as I would have liked.
- Power outlets for each speaker unit are pretty large (minor)
Overall, decent product, but definitely not perfect; you get what you pay for!
Sony ALTUS ALT-SA32PC - Wireless PC multimedia speakers Overview
Want to learn more information about Sony ALTUS ALT-SA32PC - Wireless PC multimedia speakers?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now