Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy MotorTrend Max 4x Noise Cancelling Dual Bluetooth Cell Phone Headset? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on MotorTrend Max 4x Noise Cancelling Dual Bluetooth Cell Phone Headset. Check out the link below:
MotorTrend Max 4x Noise Cancelling Dual Bluetooth Cell Phone Headset Review
I don't recommend this product. I drive a truck and it's pretty much useless unless I hold it in my ear with my finger which defeats it's purpose. With the over the head part on, I couldn't even hear it. The ear bud doesn't even go in your ear. You have to press against it to even begin to hear. With just the over the ear part it's the same thing. The over the ear attachments break very easily also. It's also hard to adjust volume because buttons are small and close together. This is my second motorola headset. The first one (BT-08) was also junk as it cracked and fell apart within the first 60 days. It also cut into my head with the band. I will never buy motorola again. Gonna check out the cobra or the blue parrot.MotorTrend Max 4x Noise Cancelling Dual Bluetooth Cell Phone Headset Overview
Want to learn more information about MotorTrend Max 4x Noise Cancelling Dual Bluetooth Cell Phone Headset?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now