Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Clear TPU Silicone Crystal Skin Case for Apple iPhone 4 4th Generation with Shoe Silicone Pouch for Nike+ iPod Sensor, AT&T? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Clear TPU Silicone Crystal Skin Case for Apple iPhone 4 4th Generation with Shoe Silicone Pouch for Nike+ iPod Sensor, AT&T. Check out the link below:
Clear TPU Silicone Crystal Skin Case for Apple iPhone 4 4th Generation with Shoe Silicone Pouch for Nike+ iPod Sensor, AT&T Review
I like this material - I'm going to buy other things in it. I have a silicone case for my iPod Touch, and it's perfect for my kids because they are a lot less likely to drop it. But I wanted something for my wife's iPhone that would protect it in her purse (she's not always good about putting it in the pocket), make it sticky enough to hold, and clear so it would show the cool art we got from GelaSkins. We've had it for a couple of months now and it's worked out well. It isn't exactly the tightest fit, but that means we can get it off to put it in a dock. It's got enough kid resistance to keep her iPhone somewhat safe from the littles (they haven't dropped it yet and it keeps cooties off the back and sides), though I wouldn't trust it to protect the phone from them on a regular basis. Great product for the price.-------------------
Update, March 2011: Six months later and it's time to replace it. Not a single major ding on the phone, despite my wife's propensity to carry loose keys and all other sorts of abrasive and damaging crap in her purse (I swear there's bricks in there). And the now-two-year-old hasn't destroyed the phone despite a lot of giggling chases around the house that ended in phone and child crashing into something hard. I'm ready to look for clothes for him in this stuff instead. But we have to replace it because it's getting all yellowed and fugly with scratches and dirt - so don't look for this if you want one case to last your entire iPhone's lifetime. But my Apple Bumper just died too (I have to take it off regularly to fit my dock) and that's the same amount of time but 3X the cost. My wife's going to try a new white Bumper for a while, but I'm ready to order another one of these when she finds Apple's doesn't protect as well. Definitely got our money's worth.
Clear TPU Silicone Crystal Skin Case for Apple iPhone 4 4th Generation with Shoe Silicone Pouch for Nike+ iPod Sensor, AT&T Overview
Want to learn more information about Clear TPU Silicone Crystal Skin Case for Apple iPhone 4 4th Generation with Shoe Silicone Pouch for Nike+ iPod Sensor, AT&T?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now