Save 7% Off: Pandigital 72-W01T 7-inch Touchscreen Digital Picture Frame (Black) Review & Ratings

Pandigital 72-W01T 7-inch Touchscreen Digital Picture Frame (Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Pandigital 72-W01T 7-inch Touchscreen Digital Picture Frame (Black)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Pandigital 72-W01T 7-inch Touchscreen Digital Picture Frame (Black). Check out the link below:

>>

Pandigital 72-W01T 7-inch Touchscreen Digital Picture Frame (Black) Review

Do not buy this item from PRICE BREAKER! It is cheaper in price, but the company is a scam. They gave me a digital frame which isn't the model depicted through Amazon. It does not even have the wi-fi feature, however it did have 1 GB of internal memory rather than the 512 MB listed. The picture is excellent, better than I thought it would be. All photos seem to be compatible from my Canon digital camera. It even plays video clips which look awesome! I'm glad I bought this. Would have gave it five stars, but I didn't get to really rate the wi-fi since Price Breaker sent me a different model.

Pandigital 72-W01T 7-inch Touchscreen Digital Picture Frame (Black) Overview



Want to learn more information about Pandigital 72-W01T 7-inch Touchscreen Digital Picture Frame (Black)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now