Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Apple iPhone 3G Black Neoprene Case Cover with Removable Belt Clip (iPhone NOT Included)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Apple iPhone 3G Black Neoprene Case Cover with Removable Belt Clip (iPhone NOT Included). Check out the link below:
Apple iPhone 3G Black Neoprene Case Cover with Removable Belt Clip (iPhone NOT Included) Review
Bought this for $10 which feels almost a bit much for the materials - the vinyl with the plastic clip (which I hope will be sturdy enough not to break from a hip check into a counter or other impact). My iphone fits snugly into the case and the thick vinyl front still seems to allow the regular use of the touch screen although on occasions I found myself pressing just a little harder. I am concerned how well that vinyl will hold up to scratching and it is doing that funny thing that vinyl does when it sticks in one location to a slick surface (that is the screen is not totally smooth). I do like the clip being removable so you can make the whole thing thinner if you want to pop it into a pocket. I can't believe it could ever have sold for $29.00. If it was leather and metal, it would definitely warrant a 5 stars.Addition to the review - 3 months later. Worked well until the clip broke at the connector so the clip feature I bought it for is now worthless. I can not seem to downgrade the stars rating - it would be 5 for function, 1 for durability.
Apple iPhone 3G Black Neoprene Case Cover with Removable Belt Clip (iPhone NOT Included) Overview
Want to learn more information about Apple iPhone 3G Black Neoprene Case Cover with Removable Belt Clip (iPhone NOT Included)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now