Save 77% Off: Jabra Eargels for Aliph Jawbone Icon The Thinker Review & Ratings

Jabra Eargels for Aliph Jawbone Icon The Thinker
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Jabra Eargels for Aliph Jawbone Icon The Thinker? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Jabra Eargels for Aliph Jawbone Icon The Thinker. Check out the link below:

>>

Jabra Eargels for Aliph Jawbone Icon The Thinker Review

Before I got the Jabra Eargels, I wasn't that excited about my Jawbone Icon. The call quality was great on both ends, but only if I was in a near silent environment. And when I could bear the discomfort to actually wear it. Now that I've slipped these eargels on, I can confidently say the the Jawbone Icon is the best bluetooth headset on the market! The Jabra gels are desined to fit your ear, and to do so comfortably. There are designed to funnel the sound into your ear(my description, not Jabra's) and they do that extremely well. I no longer am forced to have the volume up to the max by default.
As for comfort, another home run. As I hinted at earlier, my Jawbone Icon with the provided earbuds were rather uncomfortable. It hurt my ear, and I was forced to wear the ear hook for added security. Now, with my new Jabra Eargels on, my headset is comfortable and secure! I do not need to wear the hook anymore, as the Jabras really are designed, and designed well, to stay in your ear. Also, I have tried wearing my headset for an extended period of time(an average work-day) and I didn't have the slightest hint of discomfort. It was secure enough to stay in my ear without the hook, and comfortable enough for me not to know it was there(except for the streaming Pandora Radio thru it :P).
I would definitely reccommend the Jawbone Icon to anyone, but only with the Jabra Ear Gels. I know I'm talking about a different product here(The Jawbone Icon) but only because the Eargels make the Icon worth it.
So TL;DR(= The Bottom Line): The Jabra Eargels are great. Comfortable, conveinent, and functional. I would reccommend the highly for any headset that they fit, and could use s replacement earpiece, and definitely for the Jawbone Icon! Well worth the price.

Jabra Eargels for Aliph Jawbone Icon The Thinker Overview



Want to learn more information about Jabra Eargels for Aliph Jawbone Icon The Thinker?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now