Save 80% Off: PCMICROSTORE brand Premium Apple iPhone Black 55" Inch High Bass Stereo Hands-Free with Mic Review & Ratings

PCMICROSTORE brand Premium Apple iPhone Black 55 Inch High Bass Stereo Hands-Free with Mic
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy PCMICROSTORE brand Premium Apple iPhone Black 55" Inch High Bass Stereo Hands-Free with Mic? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on PCMICROSTORE brand Premium Apple iPhone Black 55" Inch High Bass Stereo Hands-Free with Mic. Check out the link below:

>>

PCMICROSTORE brand Premium Apple iPhone Black 55" Inch High Bass Stereo Hands-Free with Mic Review

Customer Service: I received this headset on 6/30/08. Immediately upon receipt I tried it on my Iphone. I could hear thru the earpieces but the stop/play button would not function. I emailed Seller and still have not received a response.
Sound: "High Bass" sounds more like muffled sounds. Too muffled, can't clearly make out words on music/podcast.
So here's my warning to you. Since Seller is not responding I assume I'll have to write this purchase off as a lost.

PCMICROSTORE brand Premium Apple iPhone Black 55" Inch High Bass Stereo Hands-Free with Mic Overview



Want to learn more information about PCMICROSTORE brand Premium Apple iPhone Black 55" Inch High Bass Stereo Hands-Free with Mic?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now