Save 84% Off: Veho VDC001LITE Desktop USB Fan (Black) Review & Ratings

Veho VDC001LITE Desktop USB Fan (Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Veho VDC001LITE Desktop USB Fan (Black)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Veho VDC001LITE Desktop USB Fan (Black). Check out the link below:

>>

Veho VDC001LITE Desktop USB Fan (Black) Review

I bought this fan about 6 months ago, and upon initial inspection I was quite impressed. Quality feels nice, and it looks great too. As a fan it's adequate for quite close range on a desk - anything else would render it pretty much useless. The main disappointments were noise and durability... it's definitely not a quiet fan, and rattles away. This fades into background noise most of the time, but on occasions it's annoying.
But durablity was the biggest issue; over time the fan got more and more noisy, and gradually slower. Just recently it stopped altogether. I took the thing apart and found that the motor was completely burnt out - I guess I exceeded it's design life! I personally would have expected it to last longer than 6 months. Disappointing.

Veho VDC001LITE Desktop USB Fan (Black) Overview



Want to learn more information about Veho VDC001LITE Desktop USB Fan (Black)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now